Vista Mod Grey

A nice unique look at the endless amounts of Vista themes. Not noticing any bugs at the moment, which is a good thing. If this was on deviantART you'd get a +fav.

This is funny. It looks ALOT like the old "scrap metal" theme that everyone (myself excluded) hated so much. But, this is getting good responses. Oh well, I just find that interesting. Anyways, good job with this. I really like this theme, of course I liked the "scrap metal" theme too.

Wow, totally unexpected..I love it mate, good work!

oh, and nice to see you again :)

woah, been a long time man, thanks. Good to see you're still around aswell.

This is funny. It looks ALOT like the old "scrap metal" theme ....

First I have heard of it. I never did really like any of the earlier styles from the beta's of Vista. Got a shot of it to compare with?

Where could I find that wallpaper?

Right here

Thanks all

I've been waiting for a good grey visual style for a long time. Really liked yours from first impressions. I've been using it for one and a half day now and haven't found any bugs. Great work.

Thanks again!

I like it. The only thing I see wrong with it is the lack a right side of the start menu:

oopsqr6.png

I'm using it anyway :p

I like it. The only thing I see wrong with it is the lack a right side of the start menu:

I'm using it anyway :p

Do you have 48 pix icons (large icons) selected? That's common problem with the 'large icons' setting.

It looks more like a font problem. When the icons are larger they themselves start to show through pushing the text across to the right.

I don't know which font you're using there but it's smaller than what's used throughout the theme (Tahoma 8) thus getting cut off on the left.

Ah. That solved it:

nicenessrp8.png

I had it on Calibri [8] and everything else on Segoe UI.

BTW, yeah. I removed "My" from My Documents, My Computer, etc.