No clock on Zune 2.0

According to Cesar, there will be NO clock on the Zune 2 device.

Blogs are buzzing with the news of the upcoming Zunes we'll soon have our hands on. But some questions still remain and the information just wasn't easily found on any sites. So, Channel 10 decided to head straight to the source. In this clip I have a sit down chat with Cesar Menendez from the Zune team and ask him all those questions that my friends and family wanted answered.

http://www.on10.net/Blogs/laura/zune-2-an-...-the-zune-team/

Note: I made this Back Page News because it seems like alot of people really wanted this feature and they keep rejecting it for some odd reason. (N)

I carry a watch, methinks this won't apply to me, but also to others who carry watches. I've never found checking my MP3 player for the time to be particularly convenient.

I think maybe people want it because its convenient instead of carrying a watch and they can just look at their MP3 player instead?

Watch on wrist, Zune (probably) in pocket... hmmm which seems easier to look at?

Very good interview there. Answered some questions and its a good thing that they are making the Zune 30 up-to-date with the newer Zune's. Microsoft is really not trying to screw over their early adopters.

Hey :)

Good interview but the girl is a total hoe lol....She looks, acts, talks, even at the start flirts with the guy....

Good reporting keeps on declining lol.

Good interview nonetheless.

I lol'd at this. While it might not be necessary, the guys like,"Well, we just couldn't get it in there." How you're not able to fit a clock in is beyond me to be honest. :p

Its odd because it does reconize and keep track of time with things such as track lengths and the one minute where WiFi kicks in. I dont see it TOO hard to put a option that says "Show Clock"

Its odd because it does reconize and keep track of time with things such as track lengths and the one minute where WiFi kicks in. I dont see it TOO hard to put a option that says "Show Clock"

Reminds me from one of the Spy Kids movie where they get that neat watch that does everything... but tell time.

While I don't find it to be a big deal, it makes absolutely no sense that there is no clock displayed. As people have already said, it very obviously has a clock in there to keep track of different things, but it just doesn't display it. Why not? There's no logical explanation to not have it somewhere on the screen if the user wants it to be.

well. As a person that will never, ever would brought one of this devices, I wonder the reason why not to include a simple clock. Most of the ppl like to have EVERYWHERE a clock, and its always useful.

I wasn't even aware my iPod had a clock, so I guess this should be considered a non issue for me. I always looks at my phone when I want to know the time.