Nod32 / Smart Security v.3.0.563

ESET Smart Security

* Prevents adware, bots, rootkits, spyware, trojans, viruses, worms and other forms of malware. Blocks spam. Includes personal firewall.

* Based on ESET NOD32 Antivirus: The fastest, smallest and safest antivirus solution.

* Fully integrated security solution.

* Protects and defends on all fronts against simple and blended threats.

* Provides an easy-to-use graphical user interface with built-in help. Installs easily and quickly.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus Version 3

* Provides real-time protection from adware, bots, rootkits, spyware, trojans, viruses, worms and other forms of malware.

* ThreatSense? engine with advanced heuristics (blocks approximately 60% more unknown threats than the competition).

* Optimized single-engine design conserves both memory and disk space.

* Scanning speeds 3 to 34 times faster than the competition (source: Virus Bulletin).

November 09, 2007 - 3.0.563>

* Problems with the firewall on multi-core computers running Windows 2000

* Problems with updates via Microsoft ISA Server

* Problem with displaying images from web sites

* Problem with scanning video streams

Download Registered Software[/i]>

I still think this runs better than KAV even with the firewall. I don't want to "feel" an AV running, and thats what I get with ESET. Maybe KAV 8 will improve performance to compete with ESET. We'll see.

Got a link to the trial version?
Scheduled Maintenance

The account you are trying to access is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.

It will be accessible again after approximately 12:01 AM Pacific Time.

Please try logging in again after this scheduled maintenance is complete.

Might have to wait a bit for that. :D

But you will be able to get the 30 day trial here.

64-bit Nod32 Version 3

32-bit Nod32 Version 3

I can't seem to download Eset Smart Security anymore. Is this because I'm using the license that only allows me to download the standalone version only? But the strange thing is, I manage to download the previous Smart Security update with the original license that I have. Any help, please?

Scirwode

I can't seem to download Eset Smart Security anymore. Is this because I'm using the license that only allows me to download the standalone version only? But the strange thing is, I manage to download the previous Smart Security update with the original license that I have. Any help, please?

Scirwode

Buddy, try here otherwise contact ESET Support.

Thanks for the notification :D By the way, will the program update be pushed during virus signature update? Or you have to download the installer again?

Fixed my problem. Web Pages would not fully load and it was driving me nuts trying to figure out why. This fixed it (Y)

Very good update.

(Y) Definately.

Third release (counting the original) of a build of this new product all inside a week. ESET are clearly burning the midnight oil. :sleep:

Any reasons why this doesnt auto update itself, I am not offered the option of downloading program updates like I was in V2. Have had to manually download both of the updates thus far, slightly annoying :(

Caution guys: I've used NOD32 for years now without any problems, now I've tried this Smart suite: it gave me blue screen during install, after reboot it gave me hell a lot of errors, than after reinstalling it, Vista didn't even boot into GUI - had to uninstall it from safe mode. Now I put back 2.70 - everything is normal. So watch out.

The last two updates I have had to do manually, even though I have the option set to offer under Setup -> Update -> Advanced setup -> Update Mode -> Ask before downloading program components. I have also changed this option to always update program components and it does diddly squat :(