Raise your hand if you're tired of negative Vista articles

Seriously... All this FUD-inducing babble from the most UN-trusted sources is actually conning people into believing Vista is as bad as windows Me.... Ok look, Vista has its problems, but it does NOT bluescreen every 30 mins like Me did.... therefore its at least better than Me. QUIT POSTING THESE FRIGGIN ARTICLES! They're all written by a bunch of techie wannabes who barely know how to get on the internet. Cnet, Paul Thurrott, INQUIRER, etc.... They're the LAST people we should be listening to about what's good and what's not in the tech world.

FTLOG people.... Vista is here to stay.... get over it.

Maybe you should wrap yourself in a sheet and smear eye liner on your face and scream to a video camera:

LEAVE VISTA ALONE!!! IT'S JUST SOFTWARE!!

And upload it to YouTube. I would lol.

wrong forum buddy

*shrugs* i've seen other vista articles in here.... feel free to move it if you like..... o wait.... :p

No, I think he means the ones on other websites.

Gizmodo has a story on the GUI of Windows and Mac OS

Site

and hey, I've been using Vista since March on my Desktop and still running Vista on my Laptop and it's great. I like it.

All you can do is switch to Linux or use XP.

Edited by XDViPeR

I'm not, because I find them hilarious. An opinion piece gets posted, written by some random schmoe on the internet, which in turn gets linked by another random Neowin schmoe and posted as "backpage news", and all hell breaks loose. Mainly because every random schmoe posting in said thread thinks that the handful of people in his circle of friends represents the opinions of the world at large.

I've personally encountered three types of people when it comes to Vista;

Those that have used it and are indifferent or like it.

Those that have used it and dislike it.

Those that dislike it, but only thru word-of-mouth from crap editorial pieces that get posted all over the net as news, and have no personal experiences with Vista themselves.

By and large, the third group is the one I've most encountered. I give no opinion either way, but merely state that I use Vista, and that I don't think it's as bad as it's made out to be. THAT'S AS FAR AS I GO. They'll figure it out on their own if they want. I'm not placed on this planet to be a free spokesperson for a product or service...I just wish some of these children bickering in threads would realize that as well.

IF you dont like, then why are you reading them? Simply move on with your life and pretend you never read them because all your doing is spamming for wasting your time...

I do agree with what you're saying...I've been running Vista all year and have only just reformatted last week due to some codec issues and RAdmin software which was refusing to run (after having run for over 6 months). So apart from that, it's flawless on my pc.

Maybe you should wrap yourself in a sheet and smear eye liner on your face and scream to a video camera:

I hate that guy :x

IF you dont like, then why are you reading them? Simply move on with your life and pretend you never read them because all your doing is spamming for wasting your time...

You don't have to read them to see all the headlines... it's quite annoying.

I'm sick of the Vista articles full stop, I usually skip over them. Get over it already.

Yeah, I'm sick of the ones that fawn over it, and the ones that say it sucks.

Nobody cares. If you're going to give your opinion about something, back it up with solid arguments. Don't you learn that at school?

Regardless, Persephone is right: nobody cares to read that stuff anymore.

You're

Why cant people just use whichever OS they like and not make news of it?

They need hits on their blog to justify their existence.

Like ColdGunner and many others have stated, it needs time. Looks like Apple's fabled Leopard needs some time as well, nobody is bashing that to death though. It would be interesting to see if the Vista bashers out there wrote some WinXP bashing articles when it came out.

Windows Vista is the greatest OS Microsoft ever made, it's not their fault if people use software and hardware from the 90s, technology evolution wont stop for them.

Vista isn't the problem the companies that make the drivers, they are sub-standard. I'm running vista on two laptops and they running great.

Vista has its flaws, as any OS does. The problem is that the beta got leaked to "joe public". teenage kids with the "I will upgrade top this beta because its new and thus makes me cool". All these people not knowing how the Beta testing system is meant to work, put out a negative feeling from the start.

Now when you read 80% of Vista articles, they STILL hark back to these negative issues. They are written by people who have jumped on the "Anti-vista badnwagon".

In fairness, nobody will read a blog that says "I run vista, and um, yeah - nothing to report really - it just sorta works!"