[Official] LittleBigPlanet: Play, Create, Share!

Yesterday I recieved Gamereactor. Gamereactor is the biggest gaming magazine in Scandinavia, based in Copenhagen with operations in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland.

Anyway they reviewed LBP, it's a short review and a longer review will be published a couple of days before release.

The scans:

img002_big_thumb.jpg

img003_big_thumb.jpg

img004_big_thumb.jpg

(click on the picture for larger version)

This review is from Denmark.

The review is of course in Danish. If some Danes or Norwegians fellows would help me translate it or just type the words into Google Translate. :D

Edited by DirtyLarry

I know you're excited to share, but just pop these in the official topic :)

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...5&start=945

There's gonna be so much about LBP flying at us up to release, so keeping it in the one topic is the way to go.

Thanks for the scans but (Y)

Threads Merged.

Moveteam so you know, no need to repost it again, I can just merge the threads. (Y)

Check this out guys!

http://www.jp.playstation.com/movie/tgs08/...ation_LBP02.asx

Shows off the character DLC, and future glimpses at other characters!

The DLC costumes are individually pieced which is good - I feared the Sephiroth character for example would be pre-built and you wouldn't be able to change the trousers/top/hair/etc.

Interview with Kojima and FF guy as well.

i played some more last night... why am i not impressed? :( is it just b/c i've only played the first 2 beta levels? i havent had enough time i guess.

The levels in the game are actual story levels.

They're part of the tutorial levels though - Pretty much your parents could complete them. The only tricky thing is getting all the stickers.

Jump online and check out the community levels. Lots of good levels now to play.

Have a go at create as well, but it's a time sink.

I'm waiting till retail to get fired into create, I want all the tools available to me as well :p

Also play some co-op it's fun!

I hope we can open a new topic for when the game is released, I'm not sure anyone who gets the game is going to want to pile through 60+ pages of talking that wont really matter to the full game.

Has anyone played the Rick Astley level? getting Rick Rolled in LBP rofls.

I hope we can open a new topic for when the game is released, I'm not sure anyone who gets the game is going to want to pile through 60+ pages of talking that wont really matter to the full game.

You can just click "Last Page" ?

You can just click "Last Page" ?

I think he meant so he knows that the new thread will only contain stuff regarding the retail copies of the game.

Or Corris could just remember the page number this thread reached when the game releases.

I think he meant so he knows that the new thread will only contain stuff regarding the retail copies of the game.

:yes:

Its not me I am bothered about.

When the retail version is out, there are already 60+ pages that don't really have anything useful to do with it, and while I would manage having read through all of them as the topic grew, someone who just bought the game and first ventures into the topic might not know where to start.

Like say the heroes topic, I watch it, but I don't go into it, its been going on for however long, and I wouldn't dare ask a question for being moaned at for not being the first to ask it.

I was just throwing the idea out there, with how open the game is likely to be, and I'm sure it is going to sell well, I just wouldn't want good and useful information to be lost.

I got in the beta too :D. Received my invitation Oct 7. I've been playing and I'm having some online issues, maybe because of the network ports. Which are they? And there's something I don't understand, what's that thing that spins and makes an X on a sackboy face? It's on level 2 and 3.

I have a US code if anyone want sit, I offered it to keito but he already got one.

So as long as he hasn't done anything to it, it should still work, lol, just PM me saying how awesome I am. :p

Mmm... so they confirmed that levels will be able to be taken to the retail version... is that ALL levels? or just published ones? what about items? will they only be taken to be used on retail if they are in a level?

I hope we can export items or something, i made an amazing TNT plunger for blowing stuff up, but its on my US account :(

Hey Corris, the code you gave me doesn't seem to work. Says its invalid or might've expired. So is it a no go?

Also the public beta ends on the 11th so does that mean its too late?