[PIC] Punctuation is Powerful

Very interesting and a reflection of how the world has changed! Men and Woman are nothing without each other! We all need opposites for most of the important things in life: i.e. Procreation etc!

Very interesting and a reflection of how the world has changed! Men and Woman are nothing without each other! We all need opposites for most of the important things in life: i.e. Procreation etc!

*whoosh*

Reminds me of the capitalisation one, "Tommy helped his uncle Jack off a horse"

Edit: The female-punctuated one is bad because "man is nothing" is probably not proper grammar. It should be "men are nothing"? or "A man is nothing"?

Edit: The female-punctuated one is bad because "man is nothing" is probably not proper grammar. It should be "men are nothing"? or "A man is nothing"?

It mean Man, as in Humankind. "is nothing..."

Is it meaningful that I read it the "male" way? LOL theologians have a similiar one: "God is other people" or "God is other, people".

Eats shoots and leaves! :p

Apparently, women need to feel loved to have sex and men need to have sex to feel loved, so the basic act of continuing the species requires a lie from one of you.

Apparently, women need to feel loved to have sex and men need to have sex to feel loved, so the basic act of continuing the species requires a lie from one of you.

Haha, that was a good one too =D

lol, i've seen it before, but have never heard of

Tommy helped his uncle Jack off a horse
before LOL

except the last one doesn't make grammatical sense so the women would be wrong

a woman (singular): without her, man (plural, as in mankind) would be nothing

all of mankind would be nothing without this singular, invisible woman? epic fail and the english teacher needs to be fired