[Official] Dexter Season 4

I don't want to wait for Sept :cry:

I wish Showtime aired their stuff like USA, that way there's less wait. We get less episodes in a single block, but less waiting between seasons (6 new episodes every 6 months I think is the way USA does their seasons for shows like Monk and Psych).

Yeah I wish they had 24 episode seasons.

I think the problem with having that many episodes is that they get stale easily. I think Lost and Heroes have proven that. A serialized drama needs to have a very lean story arc for an individual season and with 24 episodes, writers start going off on their own and things just get messy (Lost: Season Three is a prime example IMO). To many episodes can be a bad thing.

Well here in the UK we have to wait even longer :( God bless torrents!

Season 2 has only just started hasn't it on ITV, its abysmal my mate is like "omg doakes is going to get Dexter and I am like....yes"

Season 2 has only just started hasn't it on ITV, its abysmal my mate is like "omg doakes is going to get Dexter and I am like....yes"

Yup it's just starting on ITV3 over here, season 2 was running pretty paralel to season 3 on the FX channel on Sky though. My housemate was watching that while I was watching the new ones :)

QFT. Few years ago when people I knew began to get intrested in Lost first season while it was actually 1 and a bit seasons in front, I used to tease everyone by saying "Oh btw, Jack dies :/" God thats fun :p

I won't complain about the wait. The last season has exceeded my expectation and then some.

Yeah I nearly gave up on Season 3 half way through but it improved ten fold!

Well I'm officially caught up completely. I can't believe I never watched this show before a couple weeks ago... It's so good. I'll be keeping up with it from now on. Definitely one of my favorites (Y)

Yes, us from the UK are only just getting season 2! No way can I wait that long :shifty: Roll on season 4! Best show on television at the moment.

As for what could happen.. I don't think Dexter will be making anymore friends this time!

Yes, us from the UK are only just getting season 2! No way can I wait that long :shifty: Roll on season 4! Best show on television at the moment.

As for what could happen.. I don't think Dexter will be making anymore friends this time!

Yeah he just kills them all :p

Well I'm officially caught up completely. I can't believe I never watched this show before a couple weeks ago... It's so good. I'll be keeping up with it from now on. Definitely one of my favorites (Y)

I know the feeling. I held back watching until I could get every episode in HD. So worth it though, easily my favorite show right now. Writing/Acting/Directing blows all others out of the water. I'm glad they stick with 12 episodes, worked for Sopranos and look how great that series turned out. Thankfully seasons don't cost nearly as much to buy though.

• 1 month later...

With the baby on the way (not sure anymore if she delivered or not in season 3) i bet the next season is gonna be about fatherhood, maybe a threat to his child gets him after a big bad guy again :p

What makes you think Cody like's blood? Besides, he wouldn't teach the code to anyone. Only his own son as he might have the same craving for killing. Although I'd be surprised if he did.