Vistyle

Not gonna bother with that until it goes live. Don't wanna make it based off beta and then have ms go and change it. It's just for Vista 32bit for now. (I will make a w7 one once its out)

• 2 weeks later...

It has been completely redone and now it's really working good, looking good, and actually loads stuff! See new screenshots in first post, low quality video is gone. Alpha download will be added later tonight. :)

Seven support will be added soon after 7 is offically released. Microsoft still may change it. Anyway, because of the way I wrote the app to work, I can easily adapt it for 7.

For anyone wondering how it works, its actually a pretty simple concept.

post-248102-1235229868_thumb.png

1, 3, 4 and 5: Notice the [###] before each. That isn't just for show

2: Notice it starts with {###}

6 and 7: The ID field is actually pulled from the name

So bascially,

I name them in a format like "[###] Description" for normal items and they just work automatically. Aero Stream uses { instead of [ because that tells it it needs to use the STREAM folder instead of the IMAGE folder. Although not pictured, the UIFILE and VARIANT also both use custom brackets, ( and <.

Very nice man :)

Images on msstyle have different properties like sizing margins, sizing type, content margins, text color, text shadow etc. Are these going to be included??