Wireless Internet Stops working in Build 7048

For some reason my wireless internet connection goes to "Limited Activity" after just a few minutes of use on Build 7048. Once I've restarted it will work again.....for a few minutes, that is......then it goes back to "Limited Activity". I am currently using a Wireless G "LinkSys by Cisco" compact USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster. I've since reverted back to build 7022 with works fine with my adapter. Is anyone else having this problem? If so....has anyone found a remedy?

Mines been fine here since I installed 7048 yesterday. No problems with my wireless Network.

Using a D-Link DWA-556 Xtreme N Card and a DIR-655 Xtreme N Router.

Did you install with admin rights? Install it with Vista compatibility mode? These can be of great help when using any build of Windows 7 on 98% of drivers

Have you tried running your driver installation in Vista compatibility mode along with Admin rights? If that does not help, then there is a WiFi problem many people are experiencing for x64 7048. I sometimes get dropped connections on my Intel 5100 although it hasn't happened yet. 32bit 7048 seems to not have this problem though.