Windows 7 build 7057 Leaked!

Torrent File : from other sites

CFbUu4fTmI.jpg

Looks real as People have posted good screenshots, including a new startup/shutdown picture in the background. Will post once I get permission from the owner of the screenshots.

32bit

Edited by djdanster

Posting of Torrent of that type of file is NOT allowed. But thanks for sharing ^,^

Posting of Torrent of that type of file is NOT allowed. But thanks for sharing ^,^

Yup, thanks. Too bad the limit is reached at just 13K file size. ;p

am I allowed to let people send me PM's for the torrent link? If so your all welcome to PM me for the torrent link.

am I allowed to let people send me PM's for the torrent link? If so your all welcome to PM me for the torrent link.

Not sure on that one, I was under the assumption that you could do whatever you want in PM. Your better off throwing it on a tracker to get some more exposure to it.

I little bug reported by somebody already running it in a VM, noticed a regkey popping up in notepad at login.

Wow i dont think so... they seem pretty ugly to me :s

Seriously? How can you think those are ugly? I get the feeling some people will hate Windows 7 no matter what.

Dont get me wrong I so LOVE W7 ... these screens look childish. Just personal opinion. I think microsoft may include an option for us to customize these screens natively. (at least i hope so)

this build expires on 3.2.2010???????????????

bull

I think microsoft may include an option for us to customize these screens natively. (at least i hope so)

^ don't count on that man.