the new official panther wallpapers

They look like the ones that were bundled in 10.1 :huh: (I know they're not though)

Dazzla you still got your pc? or are your pure mac. :pinch:

Edited by Groovedude

That's much more defined than the 10.1 version. I really like it in comparison to the lines. :D Looks better on larger resolutions too.

sorry.. what does that mean? :D

I'd venture to say that his view of the Mac is now somewhat diminished. Meaning that mac users are missing out on something by not using an x86 platform and as such, we/they are looking at computing through 'rose colored glasses'...??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I'd venture to say that his view of the Mac is now somewhat diminished. Meaning that mac users are missing out on something by not using an x86 platform and as such, we/they are looking at computing through 'rose colored glasses'...??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No no, nothing like that. It's just my experience of OS X was a lot less pleasant then what I remembered with my iMac. The OS kept hanging :( I'm talking 3-5 times a day, freezing on wake and more then a few kernal panics. Maybe I was unlucky and got a gammy PowerBook, I dunno, but I enjoyed OS X a lot less then when I had my iMac.

The OS kept hanging :( I'm talking 3-5 times a day, freezing on wake and more then a few kernal panics. Maybe I was unlucky and got a gammy PowerBook, I dunno, but I enjoyed OS X a lot less then when I had my iMac.

LOL

Notice how he said that AFTER he's sold it :rofl:

LOL

Notice how he said that AFTER he's sold it :rofl:

Notice how I don't have you on my MSN list?

This was being said way before I sold it my little friend, just what's the point in bitching on the forums? I only said because I was asked.

LOL

Notice how he said that AFTER he's sold it  :rofl:

Notice how I don't have you on my MSN list?

This was being said way before I sold it my little friend, just what's the point in bitching on the forums? I only said because I was asked.

1. I don't use MSN so that might explain that.

2. I was joking bro, calm down :cry: