E3 2011: Halo Anniversary & Halo 4

Really? Because when I see that Halo 4 isn't being made by Bungie, I think, "YES!"

Haha, yeah, I think the talent MS brought in along with the members from Bungie that stayed behind to form 343i will surprise people in the end. Right now they're like the underdog though but that's when people tend to work their best/hardest.

Really? Because when I see that Halo 4 isn't being made by Bungie, I think, "YES!"

I have to agree with you now... I for one do not enjoy the multiplayer, the missions were all right but they seem to have tried too hard to be something that the original Halo was not. I will be getting Halo:CE remake as I played it on the original console and loved it, now it's time to get achievements for it too.

Personally, I think Halo should have been done on 3. I'd rather see a new character in the Halo Universe instead of Cheif. :p. But then again, I'm not THAT big a fan of Halo. lol.

Personally, I think Halo should have been done on 3. I'd rather see a new character in the Halo Universe instead of Cheif. :p. But then again, I'm not THAT big a fan of Halo. lol.

It is more or less done, 3 ended that trilogy. And even though it's still the MC again it seems to be the start of a new arc like they said at E3. I don't mind this at all and sometimes bringing in a new character might do more harm.

Same here. My friends and I played the crap out of Halo 3, but we're already bored of Reach, and it hasn't even been out for a year. The entire franchise needs a pretty good kick in the ass, and hopefully 343 isn't afraid to take some risks with it (though I would imagine there is a tendency to want to play it safe when dealing with somebody else's creation).