Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Wow.... Just wow... What an amazing episode. DAT

PLOT TWIST

AND DAT ENDING!

###### is going down!

The episode started out slow and I kept thinking, "really, this is the 5th to the last episode and this is it?" And then that ending came and it blew me away. Both the confession from Walt and what Jessie found in his pocket, or rather didn't find, was all worth it.

Here is my prediction for the ending

Hank is going to tell the DEA department about his suspicion but then gets turned down about it (not enough evidence). Hank then gets angry while Walter is in the hospital and holds him hostage in his room. The police come and standoff with Hank. Hank then points a gun at the police or attempts to kill Walter and gets killed. Walter survives his cancer and being held hostage. The show then ends with Walter being in his house with Skylar and Jr.

Well just saying that the

White Residence won't be burned down, because we already did see Future Walter to go back to get the Ricin

Well just saying that the

White Residence won't be burned down, because we already did see Future Walter to go back to get the Ricin

No doubt jesse gets interrupted or some thing else but explains why they may have moved from the house. Safety having the entire contents doused in petrol etc..

No doubt jesse gets interrupted or some thing else but explains why they may have moved from the house. Safety having the entire contents doused in petrol etc..

Not only that but the housed was COMPLETELY trashed. It looked like it could've of been started on fire and stopped.

Not only that but the housed was COMPLETELY trashed. It looked like it could've of been started on fire and stopped.

It wasn't trashed, it looked like everything was taken out of and abandoned. I don't think there was any scorch marks anywhere. I could be wrong though. 

It wasn't trashed, it looked like everything was taken out of and abandoned. I don't think there was any scorch marks anywhere. I could be wrong though. 

To me it looked raided, not burned out. 

The episode started out slow and I kept thinking, "really, this is the 5th to the last episode and this is it?" And then that ending came and it blew me away. Both the confession from Walt and what Jessie found in his pocket, or rather didn't find, was all worth it.

The confession was not what I thought and Hank realised that he has nothing and no real back up!

Judging from the fact that the neighbor poops her panties when she sees Walt exiting the trashed Whites house, I think he'll be found out and manage somehow to escape and is on the run at that point.

I don't have a great deal to say as I was speechless at the end of this weeks episode. So many good points, I actually feel fortunate to have watched this series :D

It's an odd setup. Jesse clearly wants to kill walt, Hank clearly wants to put him in prison. It's a clash of means, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.