The Walking Dead: Season 8

On 7/21/2017 at 10:56 PM, Zathras5 said:

I hope they take out Negan early... sick of that guy.

Unless they majorly stray from the comics, more than they already have done you're gonna be ###### out of luck.

• 2 months later...

It was a good premiere... I'm just a bit burned out with the whole Negan storyline now. Hopefully it resolves itself quickly. 

So far, I'm underwhelmed with this season. I feel as though I'm watching it now because I'm so invested in it already over the years...not because I love it. Also, I've not been liking the directing of the first two episodes.

• Like 1

Trying to avoid spoilers but, is there a legal way to stream this? I don't want to pirate it, or sign up for cable. Waiting for Netflix to get it is more palatable than either of those.

8 minutes ago, dragontology said:

Trying to avoid spoilers but, is there a legal way to stream this? I don't want to pirate it, or sign up for cable. Waiting for Netflix to get it is more palatable than either of those.

http://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead. Apparently you can watch it on AMC's website with no login required, according to their website. I can't test it, as it appears to be geo-locked to the USA and I can't use a VPN at the moment.

Other than that, I'm not sure there are other free ways to stream and I don't think the latest season will show on other paid-for streaming services for a while at least.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...