Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

LsFyodc.jpg

This gives a lot of insight into the episode! Walter looks extremely pale and sick, also bloody. Jesse looks bloody as well. We will have to watch and see what happens.

This gives a lot of insight into the episode! Walter looks extremely pale and sick, also bloody. Jesse looks bloody as well. We will have to watch and see what happens.

Yeah I wonder if that is from the final episode, if so it could be crazy!

Maybe they are just photo ops that are supposed to be symbolize the whole series.

Only now watched the latest episode. What an ending!

Uncle Jack's crew can't shoot for **** :rofl:

Which is incredibly strange considering how they took out two or three times as many guys two (or three) episodes ago.

Woah. Great episode.

Hank and Steve dead?

You thought so? I thought it was utterly boring episode until the end. Felt very much like a filler episode.

---

On a side note: I was watching Talking Bad last night and Cranston mentioned how sloppy Walt has become, as evidenced by him getting played by Jesse.

It hit me though, does Walt's house only have 1 bathroom? And that 1 bathroom happens to be in the master bedroom? Who builds a house with the sole bathroom in the master bedroom? There's three bedrooms in this house and only 1 bathroom. And if there is another bathroom, how incredibly rude is it of Hank to use the master bath? That should be illegal. :P 

• Like 2

Bringing an episode to end right in the middle of a tense gunfight seemed like a cheap attempt to build suspense to me.

• Like 3

This season has felt very slow to me.. I get that it is trying to wrap it up and clean things up.. but it's been kind of a let down compared to previous seasons.

I bet no one is

shot

, but the next episode will continue with

the gun fire

. I predict Hank and Gomez will give themselves up and will taken. The

guys with machine guns

will rescue Walter and will kill Jesse.

Terrible ending to the episode.

All standing there with guns aimed and ready and not a single person hits anyone, one guy has a damn shotgun..... No one gets hit!?

Not just any shotgun, a AA12!!!

• Like 2

I didn't like the way Walt gave himself up and ended up in cuffs, he didn't know Todd was going to turn up so what would the outcome of that be, jail? Thats not an option for Walt and never has been.

I wonder if Walt and Jesse's phone conversation was recorded seeing as Walt admitted to quite a few things like running over those guys, poisoning Brock and having Gus killed.

It had to, it was enough proof to arrest Walt for, at least, murder.

How many episodes are left until the finale?

I didn't like the way Walt gave himself up and ended up in cuffs, he didn't know Todd was going to turn up so what would the outcome of that be, jail? Thats not an option for Walt and never has been.

Perhaps he thought if he went to jail with them, he could at least get Saul to move the money before the DEA dug it up.

It had to, it was enough proof to arrest Walt for, at least, murder.

How many episodes are left until the finale?

Finale is on September 29, 2013.

I don't know what to say about the last episode. I think Gomez will be killed off.

Just watched it on the way home...

A reasonably good episode, however perhaps one of the weakest of the season so far.

I absolutely agree that the

shoot-out inaccuracy

was unbelievable!

Still, looking forward to seeing what happens next week!

• Like 2