Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

Seeing

Andrea die in that way

was truly horrible to watch. I really hope Walt or Jesse end up giving Todd what he deserves.

Seeing

Andrea die in that way

was truly horrible to watch. I really hope Walt or Jesse end up giving Todd what he deserves.

My thoughts exactly. Really hoping it's a happy ending for Jessie as

he's just had to deal with so much crap - and this latest twist was so terrible for him!

I'd happily leave "Granite Slate" as the final episode. I prefer loose ends to stay that way and have myself fill in the possible gaps.

... It would certainly leave viewers talking about it for some time with at least a handful of people still running / hiding.

I'd happily leave "Granite Slate" as the final episode. I prefer loose ends to stay that way and have myself fill in the possible gaps.

... It would certainly leave viewers talking about it for some time with at least a handful of people still running / hiding.

If they planned to go down that route, then personally, I'd have preferred to leave "Ozymandias" (the previous episode) as the final episode, as I think "Granite Slate" created even more loose ends than my liking.

• Like 1

I think Walter is having an internal struggle betweenHeisenberg and pre-Heisenberg now. I predict in Felina, Walter is going to kill the Nazis, rescue Jesse and turn himself in then die of cancer.

I think Walter is having an internal struggle betweenHeisenberg and pre-Heisenberg now. I predict in Felina, Walter is going to kill the Nazis, rescue Jesse and turn himself in then die of cancer.

You should watch last night's Talking Bad, they had an interesting point: Heisenberg has always been there inside Walt. Go back and watch the flashbacks from where he was at Grey Matter, he was cocky and was sure of himself, like Heisenberg. Then watch the flashback of him and Skylar buying their house and he acts as if it is too small / they're too important to have such a tiny house.

I agree with that point. And when he was watching the Charlie Rose show with the Schwartzs, Walter gets incredibly ticked off when Gretchen suggests Walt is a pushover, a doormat if you will. At least, that's what Walt hears in his head, and Heisenberg comes bubbling back up to the surface.

Question about that Video about hank. 

What episode was it where hank rushed into the hospital and what episode where he was shot at in a parking lot?

Season 3 Episodes 6 and 7.

Hank receives a call that Marie was in an accident and is at the hospital, which proves false and leads to his beat down on Jesse. This leads to his suspension, which immediately follows his near death fighting the cousins.

Lydia seemed like the obvious choice for the Ricin, or maybe Skyler depending on how the season play out. However, I'm thinking it's for Gretchen or Elliot, or even both (my money's on Gretchen). Walt's pride was severely wounded after seeing that interview, causing a beat man to risk everything he has left to exact bitter revenge. Regarding the M60, maybe he's planning on doing some damage to Gray Matter, but he's not really keen on killing loads of innocent people, so I can only conclude he's going after the Aryan brotherhood. He knows this is the last thing he'll probably ever do, and in the ensuing fight, Jesse either dies in the crossfire or has the last laugh by killing Walt.

One of the things I love most about this show is its plausible unpredictability, and I am so sad and so stoked to see how it all ends. Bring it!

The moment Gretchen started belittling his importance to their company the narcissism soon came flooding back ;)

I'll be honest with you all, I don't think we'll see Gretchen or Elliot, not with 50 minutes left of the whole thing.  I think the G/E comments made him change his mind about handing himself in and the comments they made about the nice person in him being gone might have now pushed him to return back and fix the mess he's in.

We're going to see the Neo-nazi's get ######ed over.  There is going to be a Jesse and Walt moment; whether they resolve things I don't know but from that picture where they are not trying to kill each other could be possibly one of the final seens?

I think the Ricin thing is for Walt, there has been many ideas on who to use it on i.e. Gus, Lydia etc but it could be for himself when it all comes down to it, after all, the cancer may take longer than planned to kill him.  From his comments from the previous episode saying to Jesse he only had a few months left yet it'll be a year (he gets the M60 on his 52nd birthday which is about a year later since he left), I think the Ricin will be for Walt as he'll then have a few days to live.

But going back to the G/E thing, I don't think there will be enough time to even include them in the episode.

Season 3 Episodes 6 and 7.

Hank receives a call that Marie was in an accident and is at the hospital, which proves false and leads to his beat down on Jesse. This leads to his suspension, which immediately follows his near death fighting the cousins.

Lydia seemed like the obvious choice for the Ricin, or maybe Skyler depending on how the season play out. However, I'm thinking it's for Gretchen or Elliot, or even both (my money's on Gretchen). Walt's pride was severely wounded after seeing that interview, causing a beat man to risk everything he has left to exact bitter revenge. Regarding the M60, maybe he's planning on doing some damage to Gray Matter, but he's not really keen on killing loads of innocent people, so I can only conclude he's going after the Aryan brotherhood. He knows this is the last thing he'll probably ever do, and in the ensuing fight, Jesse either dies in the crossfire or has the last laugh by killing Walt.

One of the things I love most about this show is its plausible unpredictability, and I am so sad and so stoked to see how it all ends. Bring it!

Awesome thanks!! I'll have to watch those episodes.

I'll be honest with you all, I don't think we'll see Gretchen or Elliot, not with 50 minutes left of the whole thing.  I think the G/E comments made him change his mind about handing himself in and the comments they made about the nice person in him being gone might have now pushed him to return back and fix the mess he's in.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/23/breaking-bad-granite-state-writer/

This might change your mind...

Who do you think it is?  Perhaps I missed something...

Cannot wait until next week!

The shooting of Andrea was excruciatingly painful to watch.

Grey Matter. Sorry should have said that.

The kicker is that the vacuum guy said "if you leave this place you will be caught". Walt left the place...

Grey Matter. Sorry should have said that.

The kicker is that the vacuum guy said "if you leave this place you will be caught". Walt left the place...

What's so special about Grey Matter? Thought the old friends were shown only to trigger Walt to show his not kind side again.

Plot wise, can't remember anything significant from both of them. All I remember is that the wife wanted to pay for Walt's treatment, when she thought he didn't have the money for it before he won the "lottery" and that his research contributed to the company's growth but he missed the chance to make use of it because of his family (or something like that) and just dropped regretting about it.

edit: Just remembered; didn't win the money in the lottery. Won it with his "gambling addiction".

Father Petrelli!

I seriously can't wait till the final episode now, this ending is going to be off the chain!

Or Max Cherry from Jackie Brown :p

Next week will be awesome but i'll be sad that it's finished.

m7u9.jpg

I don't know why, but this picture put me in a fit of giggles. The longer you look at it, the stupider Brian C looks, and the more Anna looks like a vampire. :rofl:

• Like 2

I wonder what everyone from Breaking Bad will do after the show?

I wonder what everyone from Breaking Bad will do after the show?

Dean Norris will be in Season 2 of "Under the Dome"

Bob Odenkirk will be in "Better Call Saul"

Here's a sneak preview photos of Felina from AMC's website :D

post-455563-0-60080800-1380067254.jpg

post-455563-0-65796300-1380067289.jpg