Breaking Bad (Spoiler Warning)

I'm gonna have to stay away from the net from the time the finale airs (tomorrow morning for me) until tomorrow night when I can sit and watch it.

There is no way Walt is going to kill Elliott and Gretchen. The only reason they were brought back in last week was to prevent Walt from giving up and turning himself in.

Killing them would be meaningless and uncharacteristically spiteful.

Hopefully he will discover Jesse down the hole first, then they can take on Jack and the gang together, with Jesse getting to waste Todd. Maybe Walt will be able to orchestrate the whole affair in such as way as to make it clear that the Jack and all were the ones who killed Hank and Gomez.

Really gutted it's going to be ending. Have thoroughly enjoyed Breaking Bad - not sure what can take its place now! 

4 HOURS LEFT TO THE LAST EPISODE OF BREAKING BAD, FELINA! MAKE SURE YOUR DVRS ARE SET :)

I really wish the finale was 2 hours long instead of 50 / 60 mins. With only 50 / 60 mins to rap everything up this episode has got to feel rushed. With only 50 / 60 mins just a 3 second close up of someones face is wasting to much time.

• Like 1

They are going to have to something extraordinary to get everything wrapped up in 50 mins! I bet Vince Gilligan has something clever up his sleeve to make the 50 min finale work well.

I really expected it to be a bit more. I personally think

Walter deserved a better death, it really seems like he can go to the hospital and recover from that wound

.It was a great ending though don't get me wrong.. but it just seems a bit rushed to fit everything into the episode. 

• Like 2

I really expected it to be a bit more. I personally think [spoilers] Walter deserved a better death, it really seems like he can go to the hospital and recover from that wound.[/spoilers] It was a great ending though don't get me wrong.. but it just seems a bit rushed to fit everything into the episode.

I liked it because he died with his masterpiece.

Fantastic show! I caught up to Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 in about 2 weeks, sad I didn't start the show when it began. Finale was so much better than Dexter!

I really expected it to be a bit more. I personally think

Walter deserved a better death, it really seems like he can go to the hospital and recover from that wound

.It was a great ending though don't get me wrong.. but it just seems a bit rushed to fit everything into the episode.

As sick as he was, it makes sense. I feel like it wasn't rushed. The pacing was perfect.

It's the best series finale I've ever seen. They have really set the bar high.

I thought Walt (Heisenberg) died in a very dignified way. It was also noble of him to poison Lydia who was Todd's crush, and kill everyone to let Jesse free. Heisenberg was born in a meth lab and then died in a lab. If you saw Jesse's expression when he found Walt poisoned Lydia with Ricin, he was kind of in a way happy. Felina was extremely satisfying finale for Breaking Bad!

• Like 2

I think the series finale is the best-directed episode I've ever seen. The ending was perfect. I was worried that there wouldn't be any closure and I'm glad it ended the way it did.