Obese model bids to become fattest woman ever

she claims she is "healthy", which is absolute bullcrap seeing as she can't work. Meanwhile, she has two kids and is comfortable with the fact that if she becomes "ill her sister Cassie will look after her kids".

So deluded, and also a terrible, selfish mother.

She's clearly crazy. Shouldn't the state step in for the welfare of her children? I can't see her passing a mental evaluation. Force her to join some sort of weight lose program if she wants to keep her kids.

Way to help your fellow taxpayers out. What a selfish bitch.

Enjoy your next 2-5 years, that's all you got left.

send this pic to everyone you know that owns a buffet and tell them not to let her in!!!!

Dude, if she dropped like 600 lbs. she'd be HAWT :blush:

I pull up quick to git wit it.

I lol'd :laugh:

she definitely has a round thing in your face... no itty-bitty waist though.

the thing is a lot of buffets got those wide double doors. I know ryan's does. that place is spacious. now a ponderosa or a shoney's would be a challenge they have single doors most of the time.

She's clearly crazy. Shouldn't the state step in for the welfare of her children? I can't see her passing a mental evaluation. Force her to join some sort of weight lose program if she wants to keep her kids.

But her doctor, who says she has no health or psychiatric problems, has warned her diet could kill her.

Although maybe her Dr. is ****in' crazy too.

I'm confused how she can possibly afford it.