[PIC] Steve Jobs Afer Resignation

TMZ would not Photoshop a copyrighted image. Plus why would they want to? It is real.

Was thinking the source might have faked it, the image just looks a bit odd tbh, the way him and the other guy are just standing there standing impassively while their pictures are taken.

I also don't know how reliable TMZ is, if they source the images themselves or if they are pulling it from a 3rd party site. I'm just sceptical since I'd have expected more news coverage if he was as close to death's door as that image implies.

I doubt it is photoshopped, that's how very ill people look. They can go from looking totally fine to very bad/thin in a short period of time.

Just look at how quickly Jack Layton (Canadian Party leader who died this week) went from

(May 2011) to
(July 2011) and then death.

Steve has been looking thin/ill for quite some time, so it wouldn't surprise me that he looks the way he does now if his illness has gotten worse. I somehow doubt he would have quit as CEO if his condition was improving or had a chance to improve in the near future.

I doubt it is photoshopped, that's how very ill people look. They can go from looking totally fine to very bad/thin in a short period of time.

Just look at how quickly Jack Layton (Canadian Party leader who died this week) went from

(May 2011) to
(July 2011) and then death.

Steve has been looking thin/ill for quite some time, so it wouldn't surprise me that he looks the way he does now if his illness has gotten worse. I somehow doubt he would have quit as CEO if his condition was improving or had a chance to improve in the near future.

+1

great example..

To say that mans condition looks bad would be an understatement. I fully believe that the image is NOT photoshop. It is quite possible that Steve just doesn't want to stop working, that its the only thing making him feel like his regular self, and thats also why he took so long to step aside. He's always seemed like a huge workaholic. But yeah, with the right make up and stuff its easy to look healthy for a presentation.

OMG if this is a real pic I say he has less then a month to live. My prayers are with him and his Family. its sad as he looks like how the late NDP Leader of the Official Opposition (Canada) Jack Layton who passed away Monday August 22, 2011.

As much as I'm no fan of Apple or Jobs for that fact I wish this on no man and hope for him to recover. No one should go through the pain and suffering of cancer

I do think it's photoshopped. Squizzed 10 maybe 15% vertically. Everything in that picture looks a little too thin and tall (the other guy, the truck, floor tiles) IMO.

I don't know, I'm no doctor but the pic might've been taken just comming out of a chemo session or something. I tend to think that someone in that particular condition wouldn't be able to stand on their own or wouldn't be allowed to leave bed to avoid any mishaps.

TMZ would not Photoshop a copyrighted image. Plus why would they want to? It is real.

To sell even more? (It might have been photoshopped by the original source though)

I would have to play with it, but this type of analysis depends on an edit being done and re-saved using a lossy, compressed format like jpg, gif etc. I'm not that sure it would work with edits done in lossless, uncompressed image formats.

Just looked up the cancer he has... It makes people look this way in a very very short time span... I wish him the best of luck... My grandad passed away of lung cancer on the 6th and he never smoked, He never looked like this tho.. Thanks God... You just never know.

As much as I'm no fan of Apple or Jobs for that fact I wish this on no man and hope for him to recover. No one should go through the pain and suffering of cancer

A sad +1 to that. :(

Agreed. It's horrible to see anyone have to go through something like this. It's truly a shame.

Really sad :( F You Cancer!

I wish we had a cure for this s***. If some of you idiots think it's shopped then wake up and live your life. This is what a person looks like when they're really sick.

I found an image online that is claiming this picture is fake,anyone care to comment?

WV5Y0.jpg

Some people are in denial because they like Apple and they can't imagine him gone. He is in bad shape. This is obvious. It is most likely that cancer is taking him and we don't know how much time he has but the reality is that it's not good. He wouldn't have resigned Apple if he was capable.

The photo is most likely not altered (I won't go into ethical aspects of publishing these photos when the man should be left alone to spend this time at least without media on him) because TMZ bought the photo from PacificCoastNews.