Flaunt Your Windows 8 Screenshots here

Lets flaunt our screenshots :p And its my request to you all that lets have this thread even for the beta , rc and then later stages, it will be nice to see how Windows 8 developed through time in this thread.

windows_8_developer_preview_ss_by_bogas04-d49z1bx.png

Uploading two pics, one minute apart, to show off the neat "Automatic" chrome color theme in Win8:

091511_2314.png

091511_2315.png

Seems the color chosen is based on the dominant color of the wallpaper, similar to how Win7 and 8 make the hover color of each running taskbar button based around the dominant color of the icon.

• Like 2

Lets flaunt our screenshots :p And its my request to you all that lets have this thread even for the beta , rc and then later stages, it will be nice to see how Windows 8 developed through time in this thread.

[/img]

Hi, how can u set the weather metro app to use metric (C??) or ist fahrenheit?

Thanks in advance, regards from Chile

Nidoking is clearly hiding pron with that little black box on his desktop :p

@ Bogas04 - Nice pics >.<

Hi, how can u set the weather metro app to use metric (C??) or ist fahrenheit?

Thanks in advance, regards from Chile

It's in the settings for the app.

Just need to read through them a little :)

Those can't be windows 8... Windows 8 has only metro tiles GUI since it's only a tablet/smartphone system... old desktop is gone! :whistle: :shiftyninja:

I won't upgrade to windows 8 because it doesn't have blah blah blah and it's blah blah blah so i don't blah blah blah (this is a kind of comment that i'm reading in this forum).... and i would like to say to these people "ENJOY YOUR ICONS"

• Like 2

its pretty "funny" when you are on the desktop screen and click on the start button when metro is enabled. :laugh: :angry:

I think we should make us the idea that we will have to live with that damn and fugly green screen for the rest of our lifes!.

Those can't be windows 8... Windows 8 has only metro tiles GUI since it's only a tablet/smartphone system... old desktop is gone! :whistle: :shiftyninja:

I won't upgrade to windows 8 because it doesn't have blah blah blah and it's blah blah blah so i don't blah blah blah (this is a kind of comment that i'm reading in this forum).... and i would like to say to these people "ENJOY YOUR ICONS"

It is windows 8... There is also a desktop version..;

I was not able to get all of the hardware running on my Windows 8 test machines so i will not be posting a screenshot (as the screen resolution is not proper) Also It says i have a wifi device simply wont enable it.

I was not able to get all of the hardware running on my Windows 8 test machines so i will not be posting a screenshot (as the screen resolution is not proper) Also It says i have a wifi device simply wont enable it.

Okay - I'm Officially Curious.

What hardware failed?

(The fact that you have multiple test setups, each with different issues, while I have a successful traditional desktop, is why I'm curious.)

Okay - I'm Officially Curious.

What hardware failed?

(The fact that you have multiple test setups, each with different issues, while I have a successful traditional desktop, is why I'm curious.)

I am using a Acer Aspire 5570z. the Video driver is no supported (nor could windows update find a suitable driver), the Wireless card is acknowledged however, it tells me it cannot find any networks nor connect to them for some reason. While Under Windows Vista everything functions properly.

None of this bothers me as I am rather certain if I were to install this on my Desktop or within a Virtual Machine it would most likely function properly.

Nidoking is clearly hiding pron with that little black box on his desktop :p

@ Bogas04 - Nice pics >.<

It's in the settings for the app.

Just need to read through them a little :)

and you go to the settings for them where lol

I am using a Acer Aspire 5570z. the Video driver is no supported (nor could windows update find a suitable driver), the Wireless card is acknowledged however, it tells me it cannot find any networks nor connect to them for some reason. While Under Windows Vista everything functions properly.

None of this bothers me as I am rather certain if I were to install this on my Desktop or within a Virtual Machine it would most likely function properly.

I have two VMs (one each of x32 and x64) on the Windows 7 x64 side of this same desktop; they're fine as well.

Wow this looks horrible. Why are the min/max/close buttons, along with the entire title bar so freaking huge? Surely not for the minimalists out there.

Other than the square corners, nothing about Aero Glass in Windows 8 appears to be any different from Windows 7.