1,170 posts in this topic

Posted

UscTc.jpg

Bioware was recently hit by a leak of the Mass Effect 3?s story which, according to CEO Ray Muzyka, was a massive blow to the development team

Posted

If you're a true fan of the series why in the name of all that is good would you want to spoil the story for yourself and others?

Oh right...the internet. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Posted

As a huge fan of this franchise I won't be reading any story spoilers. That would defeat the purpose of playing through the game experiencing it for yourself.

Posted

Merged

I'm definitely going to do my best to avoid any spoilers. I guess I'll have to refrain from watching user-made videos on YouTube about Mass Effect 3.

1 person likes this

Posted

Merged

I'm definitely going to do my best to avoid any spoilers. I guess I'll have to refrain from watching user-made videos on YouTube about Mass Effect 3.

+1

I hate spoilers

Posted

I've put way too much time into ME 1 + 2 to go and ruin it now. I'm deliberately avoiding anything which might have spoilers so I can experience it completely fresh next year

Posted

New video that shows the N7 collector's edition as well as combat:

Posted

I'd really like to get the collectors edition, but I really hate having cases that stand out from other ones, metal ones more so as I find them to be pretty damn ugly too, lol.

Posted

I'd really like to get the collectors edition, but I really hate having cases that stand out from other ones, metal ones more so as I find them to be pretty damn ugly too, lol.

I know, huh? Had to get rid of my Fallout 3 GOTY sleeve because of that :laugh:

Going to be finishing up ME1 in the next 2 weeks on 360 (soooooo wish I could have imported my PC save dammit!) and then will start ME2. Just need to pull away from Skyrim but Bethesda is making that easy for me with how they've "patched" the game. Can't wait to play ME2, the combat looks so much more fun.

I want to get ME3 CE but do you guys think the trilogy collection is inevitable?

Posted

I know, huh? Had to get rid of my Fallout 3 GOTY sleeve because of that :laugh:

Going to be finishing up ME1 in the next 2 weeks on 360 (soooooo wish I could have imported my PC save dammit!) and then will start ME2. Just need to pull away from Skyrim but Bethesda is making that easy for me with how they've "patched" the game. Can't wait to play ME2, the combat looks so much more fun.

I want to get ME3 CE but do you guys think the trilogy collection is inevitable?

Doubt it as they are all current gen games meaning it would have to be a 4 disc set, 5 if ME3 is 2 also.

Posted

How much is the ME3 CE for PC?

Posted

I highly doubt they'd release a Mass Effect trilogy set. A lot of the fans would have already played Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 so it doesn't make sense to bundle all the games together. If anything, they may add space for the two games in the Mass Effect 3 collector's edition.

I don't think the pricing has been announced yet. I expect it to be $100 or less.

Posted

there's always room for anthology sets and special editions, to wit the Gears triple pack :)

Posted

I highly doubt they'd release a Mass Effect trilogy set. A lot of the fans would have already played Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 so it doesn't make sense to bundle all the games together. If anything, they may add space for the two games in the Mass Effect 3 collector's edition.

I don't think the pricing has been announced yet. I expect it to be $100 or less.

Okay thanks, I thought I was missing something looking for the pricing lol..

Gosh I want this game to hurry up and come out!

Posted

BioWare will be showing new footage of Mass Effect 3 at the Spike TV's VGAs, alongside the announcement of its new game: http://www.ea.com/ne...-saturdays-vgas

:)

Posted

ME2 ce was $70 so I expect it to be similarly priced.

Posted

The VGA trailer sucked.

Posted

To follow on the Spam, I have to go replay both of them because I lost my save game :(

I had a "perfect" save game from my first play through of ME2, but I lost it.. Now I don't think I will manage it again D:

FUUUUUUUU-

Can't wait for the third though (as per everyone)

Posted

Pre-order bonuses (and screenshots at VG247):

Posted

March is getting closer!:D

Posted

March is getting closer! :D

And it's even closer now than it was a second ago! And now! Oh, now too! And... now! :laugh:

Posted

March is getting closer! :D

Brace yourselves! March is coming :D

Posted

Not really digging the whole pre order exclusives thing. But it seems like they want to continue the trend for dlc weapons and exclusives. Annoying.

Posted

Not really digging the whole pre order exclusives thing. But it seems like they want to continue the trend for dlc weapons and exclusives. Annoying.

I don't mind pre-order bonuses but what annoys me are bonuses that differ from store to store. As a huge Mass Effect fan, I'd love to have all the bonuses because some of them are pretty useful in the game. I don't think they did this with the collector's edition for Mass Effect 2 but they should include all the bonus items in the CE for Mass Effect 3.

Posted

I don't mind pre-order bonuses but what annoys me are bonuses that differ from store to store. As a huge Mass Effect fan, I'd love to have all the bonuses because some of them are pretty useful in the game. I don't think they did this with the collector's edition for Mass Effect 2 but they should include all the bonus items in the CE for Mass Effect 3.

Yeah, the store exclusives were really annoying. For me2 I ended up with some armor I never used. I wanted the sniper rifle but it was impossible to get. The ones that bug me the most though were the weapon packs that came out after the game was released. They of course ended up being the best armor and weapons you can get so they make you feel obligated to buy them.