Photo

If aliens existed/visted earth

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Poll: If aliens existed/visted earth

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

If aliens existed should it be exposed to the wider public?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What do you think would be the outcome of your answer to Q1?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,117 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:07

THEY are among us...

Posted Image

Her parents
Posted Image

#32 Biotoxic_hazard_835

Biotoxic_hazard_835

Neowinian Medic

• 2,696 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:27

THEY are among us...

They sure are, look at this one.

Posted Image

#33 OP compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• 8,117 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:25

THEY are among us...

Posted Image

Dude, if there really is alien life forms out there I think you just offended them very deeply. They are now going to declare war on our planet. Nice going.

#34 Soulsiphon

Soulsiphon

Neowinian Senior

• 2,688 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:27

Why is everyone so hung up on whether they've visited or are among us currently? You do realize that the Earth is really, really old and that this rock could have been visited back when it was a smoldering chunk of whupass and thus given a pass by intelligent life as 'not worthwhile to explore'?

Always seemed a bit arrogant in the way only a human could be to assume that NOW that we're all here is exactly when life from bazillions of light years away would choose to visit.

Although, if they were far enough away they could be OTW now after finally picking up, within the last week, some of our first radio communications from decades ago. :o

#35 j4c3

j4c3

Neowinian

• 67 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 05:37

Her parents
Posted Image

What would oral be like with them…?

#36 1941

Banned

• 18,175 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 16:39

I watched a special on The Discovery channel about The Roswell issue and I believe that there was a saucer that was found. And another one with aliens in it.

#37 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,539 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 17:48

^ Bob Lazar says at least 9 saucer type craft have been recovered.

You wouldn't have any credible evidence, would you? I do want to stress credible. Not some crack-pot in his basement ranting and raving incoherently about being abducted or something...

Watch the Disclosure Project video -- lots of military, ex-law enforcement witnesses.

#38 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,117 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 19:56

^ Bob Lazar says at least 9 saucer type craft have been recovered.

Watch the Disclosure Project video -- lots of military, ex-law enforcement witnesses.

We have been over this, none of that is "credible" proof. Remember eye witness testimony doesnt stand up to scientific scrutiny. You cant verify proof of what someone else sees.

#39 mudslag

mudslag

I live in your head

• 8,117 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 22:08

Got to love this from Wiki

Robert Scott Lazar or Bob Lazar (born January 26, 1959, in Coral Gables, Florida, United States, to Albert Lazar and Phyllis Berliner), has said to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), allegedly located near Groom Lake, Nevada, at the location also known as Area 51. According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study and possible reverse engineering of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. However, his credibility has come under fire after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him."

#40 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 22:11

Aliens implanted humans on the earth, by crossing certain primate dna with their own. They then used us to harvest all the resources they needed at the time, and left. They check up every once in a while, but have no real general interest with us, until we become a threat. Walla, Solved :p

Edit - Oh, they also waited a long time for us to evolve from what they had created before using us as well. IGNORE ALL LOOP HOLES!

#41 OP compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• 8,117 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:48

We have been over this, none of that is "credible" proof. Remember eye witness testimony doesnt stand up to scientific scrutiny. You cant verify proof of what someone else sees.

You're wasting your time dude. People start with the conclusion and work backwards, finding bits and pieces of info they think is legit and cram it into their narrative to make it seem like what they already believe is true. Anecdotes and unsubstantiated claims dominate conspiracy thinking.

#42 Gutierrez

Gutierrez

Neowinian

• 813 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 14:00

too much futurama in there. And I guess the aliens dont have enough technology to come to this planet and show their ass in here, so. NO

#43 OP compl3x

compl3x

Neowinian Senior

• 8,117 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 16:45

Posted Image

What would oral be like with them…?

Ass-to-mouth, I guess.

#44 .Neo

.Neo

Generic User

• 17,482 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 5s

Posted 01 April 2012 - 17:42

I don't see any logical reasons why any alien species would be hostile […]

Looking at human history in general a more advanced civilization meeting a less advanced one never turned out positive for the lesser. Why would an alien civilization be any different?

I totally agree it's nonsense that they'll ever come for our water or inorganic resources since those are plentiful throughout the solar system. However, I do believe there are tons of reasons why first contact won't turn out great for us apart from the bogus reasoning most sci-fi stories come up with. Breakdown in communications, misconceptions, believes, colonization, power expansion etc. Fact is we don't really know how common habitable planets are.

#45 The_Decryptor

The_Decryptor

STEAL THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

• 19,349 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:31

Most humans wars have been fought over resources (and land is a resource), when you go up to an interstellar level resources becomes a non-issue to a large extent (We have one habitable planet in our solar system, with better technology we have 3 habitable planets, etc.)

If aliens do turn up, it most likely wouldn't be them starting any fighting.