Photo

If aliens existed/visted earth

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Poll: If aliens existed/visted earth

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

If aliens existed should it be exposed to the wider public?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

What do you think would be the outcome of your answer to Q1?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#106 alwaysonacoffebreak

alwaysonacoffebreak

Neowinian Senior

• 2,597 posts
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:57

How the hell did this thread go from Aliens to these fanatic Bible stories again?

Yeah Jesus is out of this world, he lives on a cloud with god and is watching over you. Oh god this makes my brain hurt.

Now to the topic, while I believe that there is intelligent life out there I see no reason why would they come here, there's nothing to gain as for if they make here they must be far more tech advanced than us, therefor I can assume a a lot smarter than our average mac eating, regular working people (which makes up what? At least 90% of our entire population? If not more..) Well they could learn how to start wars over nothing or even worse, over oil.

#107 stormchaser2010

stormchaser2010

Neowinian

• 69 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 13:50

All you have to do is watch the "Maple Street" episode of the Twilight Zone to get a glimpse of what it would be like. It would start off with the discovery of aliens, then the stories that they have visited, then the ones that they are still here, and then mega-super Paranoia...the likes of which you have never seen before. Then comes the Church having to explain itself since we are supposed to be God's only creation. Trust me...we are WAY better off that this subject remains a secret, at least until we mature a little..and that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

#108 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,680 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 16:06

To ALL of you non-believers and skeptics:

Alien contact will be made before this lifetime is over. Mark my words because less than 50 years from now, it will happen. We'll see who the fantasist is then.

Already happened my friend -- more than 50 years ago. ;)

#109 passnthru2

passnthru2

Neowinian

• 22 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 14:31

6000 yr old cuneiform tablets described the earth rotation correctly within 12,000,000ths of a second. and precise planetary conjunctions of all the planets out to Neptune.

#110 OP compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,229 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 01 June 2013 - 16:04

Angels are one thing all Abrahamic religions agree on and most people in the USA at least if not the world believe in (except of course you Atheists).

Considering that all three religions are related (Judaism > Christianity >Islam) it isn't surprising certain elements would be repeated. The amount of people who believe in something in no way proves its existence (argumentum ad populum). Nice try, though.

6000 yr old cuneiform tablets described the earth rotation correctly within 12,000,000ths of a second. and precise planetary conjunctions of all the planets out to Neptune.

Want ot elaborate on that? Tablet names, locations found, etc.? Sounds like complete BS

#111 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:19

How the hell did this thread go from Aliens to these fanatic Bible stories again?

I believe the aliens wrote the Bible to confuse our minds. :woot:

#112 Hum

Hum

totally wAcKed

• 62,680 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 17:40

^ Actually, humans confused themselves, by assuming advanced beings were 'gods'. ;)

And sadly, some humans will still do that today.

#113 OP compl3x

compl3x

Feels good, dunnit?

• 8,229 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

Posted 03 June 2013 - 00:29

^ Actually, humans confused themselves, by assuming advanced beings were 'gods'. ;)

That is exactly what happened. :rolleyes:

#114 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:03

Unless they land in the US on a bad day and we start a war with them.