Grand Theft Auto V announced, first trailer on November 2

• 1 month later...

I wonder if there will be a timely PC release this time. Rockstar is all over the place when it comes to the PC (getting Max Payne 3 and LA Noire out, but still no Red Dead Redemption). Those screenshots look too good to be from the current generation of consoles.

I hope that they are not PC screenshots, because they seem to be lacking more anti-aliasing. I hope that they will have native support for TXAA.

Those new screens look awesome. They're probably from the PC version though, which I couldn't care any less about. Granted, Max Payne 3 looked really good on Xbox 360, so maybe they've found a way to optimize things even more since then (and hopefully figured out how to load a level faster than 10mins).

The tennis court screenshot is disappointing if it is from the PC version. The map is massive so I don't really care anyway, but I trust Rockstar to take advantage of newer graphics technologies for the PC version, especially AA.

The tennis court screenshot is disappointing if it is from the PC version. The map is massive so I don't really care anyway, but I trust Rockstar to take advantage of newer graphics technologies for the PC version, especially AA.

I noticed the same, it dont look that clear as GTA4 did :(