So, as the title says, I'm joining the family and getting a Windows Phone 7 device! First of all, many thanks to the members in this section which helped me decide on what phone I should get - I've decided to get the ultra gorgeous Nokia Lumia 800 :) However, a couple of things:

Basically, I'm a big gamer. Now, I'm aware there are a few games out there which appeal to me (I'm into anything really, tower defence, RPG, action adventure, puzzle... s'all good :)) but I was wondering if anyone would be able to make some recommendations on some decent games out there for Windows Phone? I'm not overly worried about price as I always consider all my devices gaming handhelds too, and as such, I don't mind paying prices which most people consider "over priced" compared to say Android and iOS. As long as the game is worthy of the price tag, I'm all for it!

Also, any apps you guys think are an essential for an WP user I wouldn't mind knowing either :D

So, as the title says, I'm joining the family and getting a Windows Phone 7 device! First of all, many thanks to the members in this section which helped me decide on what phone I should get - I've decided to get the ultra gorgeous Nokia Lumia 800 :) However, a couple of things:

Basically, I'm a big gamer. Now, I'm aware there are a few games out there which appeal to me (I'm into anything really, tower defence, RPG, action adventure, puzzle... s'all good :)) but I was wondering if anyone would be able to make some recommendations on some decent games out there for Windows Phone? I'm not overly worried about price as I always consider all my devices gaming handhelds too, and as such, I don't mind paying prices which most people consider "over priced" compared to say Android and iOS. As long as the game is worthy of the price tag, I'm all for it!

Also, any apps you guys think are an essential for an WP user I wouldn't mind knowing either :D

I have so many apps and games installed on my HD7 it would be impossible to list them all here!!

the standards like angry birds and PvZ are still fun especially when you earn achievments. twin blades is decent as well as arcanes TD. new game I got is doodle pool which is fun as well.