Top domain hosting providers

Question

Hi all!

I'm looking for a reliable domain hosting provider with flexible plans and good support.

I have no clue who are the leaders today and I'm looking for deals as I plan to register a few domain names and host them at the same company.

Please post your recommendations.

7 answers to this question

I'm currently using Site5.com to host my site. They've been extremely good on

both the hosting and customer support fronts. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

I'm currently using Site5.com to host my site. They've been extremely good on

both the hosting and customer support fronts. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

Looks good, thanks!

Home Grown Features That Make Hosting Your Website Easier Than Ever!

Near the farm where we grow our beautiful, organic, grass-fed servers there's an ornate workshop, hidden amongst the foliage of a forest of magical technology. It is here at this very workshop that our team of highly-trained Elves toil over gloriously unique features for each and every one of our hosting accounts.

Perhaps the best example of a proprietary Site5 application is your Backstage interface, an account portal that lets you access every single feature of your Site5 service from one place.

Even if our features fail to impress you, just remember to ask yourself: how many other web hosts employ elves?

haha

Just wanted to tag along on this thread, my other half is startign a business and I need to host her website somewhere.

site5.com seems to be alright. I just chatted with their sales rep.

Looking forward to more suggestions...