'If You Wouldn't Eat Your Dog, Why Eat a Turkey?'

You can't claim that if you never tasted a dog.

Dog tasted like Beef to me, then again it was prepared an sold a beef so I'm a bit biased, go to Thailand, most beef will be stray dog in you average sized village.

This PETA morons should be the ones getting their faces peppered sprayed instead of the people of Occupy Wall Street. If they want to eat their veggies and plants they should go ahead and do it and stop ruining the world for the rest of normal humans.

PETA, attemping to convert people to vegans unsuccessfully since 1980. Give up already man, 32 years of failure should be sufficient for anyone!

peta are pathetic ..... I am assuming they are using recycled paper for there ADs? if not they are killing 100s of animals :o .... -.- they stupid enough said everyone is entitled to there opinion but to try and get there point across by trying to make kids upset (thats what they are trying to do) is just ****.... if i want to eat a turkey and not my dog il ****ing eat that son of a bitch bird and make its mumma watch... dog = family, turkey = stranger.... so if the world was coming to an end I would rather eat a human being I dont know then my dog...

PETA = Pathetically Educated Tosser Association

PETA, attemping to convert people to vegans unsuccessfully since 1980. Give up already man, 32 years of failure should be sufficient for anyone!

Don't say that! If they give it up, who will send the naked hotties out to protest the wearing of fur! :shifty:

Even if I had a turkey as a pet, I'd eat that ****. I helped my parents raise chickens when I grew up as a kid... we ate them and their eggs. But we don't eat dog, because a dog shows more signs of being able to understand us and shows us more emotion.

I always liked the cartoon Samurai Jack. In it, it was set waaay into the future, and dogs had evolved into basically humans. They stood upright, talked, and acted like us, except they still looked like dogs. At the current rate at which dogs are adapting to humans, it could be a possibility some time in the very far off future.

I think everyone would just do better though ignoring PETA. They will go away if we just do that, for a long enough time lol.

Just seeing the name PETA ****es me off. This group makes no sense. They seem to not understand the fact that humans are animals as well, and we are going to eat meat if we please just as many other animals do. I don't see them going out and protesting lions and tigers and other animals that eat other animals.