Would You Rather

Homer Simpson here... :p

Would you rather use witchcraft to make videos from your pictures or have the ability to see beyond your pictures'/videos' borders?

(panoramic view without them being recorded like that)

Glassed Silver:mac

Sing

Would you rather have a lifelong upgrade guarantee so that your computer will get free upgrades every year for anything that makes it faster or would you rather have infinite storage with 300% redundancy and constant integrity checks (1x offsite included) for free forever?

PS: I know what I'd pick! :p

I would pick life long upgrades, i presume that would also include hard drives or faster solid state drives too!

Would you sooner have more money then you could ever spend, or be immune from any type of illness for the rest of your life.

Sex change for sure.

Would you rather have all your data (including photos) die on you or your mind from the last 3 months?

(Apart from the stuff that's necessary to do duties/work)

i3 and then when the cores aren't sufficient anymore upgrade to an i7 (or i5)

Would you rather be one minute naked on Times Square or 1 day naked around where you live (provided there're not too many people)

Neither... A loveless life is no life!

But if I really had to chose: one day of love.

Would you rather be allergic against milk products (cheese, milk, yoghurt, etc...) or to cats and dogs.

• Like 1

Depends on the situation, really...

I'll say earphones for on-the-go and headphones when I do not lay in my bed or so... :D

Although my Klipsh S4 are better than my headphones :D

napkin or tissue?

Well, thats a tough one.

Been a CoD fan and was turned upside down by Battlefield 3. If CoD still sticks to the same idea next year then yeah, definitely battlefield. Otherwise, both. :p

Tea or Coffee?

Apple of course...that way i will only work for the design and appearance of it. :p

would you rather see twilight breaking down or see 2 hours of Rebecca Black's friday song?

Would you rather kiwi, or pineapple?

Kiwi. I don't like it that much but I don't like Pineapple at all, specially in slices.

Would you rather buy a Transformer today or wait for a Transformer Prime?

Edit: Possessing seems better. If given the access to all they know and think.

Would you rather set the world on fire or just start a flame in someone's heart?

What loser would choose to set the world on fire? :|

Lois or Francine?