Would You Rather

Money. I've already got wisdom, and it doesn't help me, sadly.

Would you rather watch NASCAR or IndyCar?

IndyCar [Not sure the difference, don't watch racing]

Stand In the Rain and Get super sick but have spent the day with a beautiful girl you really like, or stay home and watch a movie with a girl you don't like, but not get sick.

Tough one... depends on the game...

I'll say gamepad, as I'm currently missing my receiver for my wireless 360 controllers for PC, so I am forced on keyboard and mouse and want the pad so much...

Usually it really depends on the game, a shooter is best played with mouse and keyboard, a racing game is most kicka** on a pad.

One day totally lonely (and really feeling the need for a loved one), but well entertained or not lonely but bored?

Glassed Silver:win

Tough one... depends on the game...

I'll say gamepad, as I'm currently missing my receiver for my wireless 360 controllers for PC, so I am forced on keyboard and mouse and want the pad so much...

Usually it really depends on the game, a shooter is best played with mouse and keyboard, a racing game is most kicka** on a pad.

Glassed Silver:win

Where' the next question?

:)

One day totally lonely (and really feeling the need for a loved one), but well entertained or not lonely but bored?

After experiencing both..quite oftenly.. I'd go with the bored one.

Watch episodes of a TV season in one shot (season DVD) or watch week to week as a normal airing.

• Like 1

Master Swordsman

The ability to develop a piece of hardware and make millions on selling it, or a piece of software and make millions selling it.

OHHHHH tough call but I'd say Burger King since I prefer their fries :)

Short action packed book or a longer one with a lot of backstory etc?

This is fantastic news!

And to answer your question I'd be me because I've got a date with the girl of my dreams on Saturday :D

Would you rather be an otter or a beaver?