12 posts in this topic

Posted

In a few weeks Amelia Andersdotter will be the second Pirate Party member to take a seat at the European Parliament in Brussels. The 24-year-old Swede was voted in more than two years ago, but due to bureaucratic quibbles her official appointment was delayed. TorrentFreak catches up with the soon-to-be youngest MEP to hear about her plans and expectations.

In June 2009 the Swedish Pirate Party gained an impressive victory in the European Parliament elections. With 7% of the vote, the party earned a seat in the European Parliament, with the possibility for a second if the Lisbon Treaty passed.

The treaty eventually passed a few months later, but due to the slow bureaucratic process it would take another two years before this seat could be filled. All this time Amelia Andersdotter had to wait patiently to enter parliament and represent the people who voted her in.

However, now that all member states have signed off on it, Andersdotter and 17 other new members are expected to take their seats next month.

amelia.jpg

Representing one of the youngest parties in Europe, the second Pirate MEP is about to set a fitting record. When elected Andersdotter was only 21, but the now 24-year-old will still be the youngest member to hold a seat in the current parliament.

Posted

She looks sexy.

2 people like this

Posted

She looks sexy.

Oh I agree. :shifty:

Posted

She looks sexy.

Except for that nose.....

Posted

Except for that nose...
I would pork her, just to make you jealous, bro'.

Posted

mmm politics just got sexy.... i would so tap that

Posted

I would pork her, just to make you jealous, bro'.

Not sure exactly how that would make me jealous, since I personally don't find her attractive at all.

Posted

Six replies to the thread starter and not ONE on topic!! Including a moderator! It's about politics and not sex, for God's sake people!

Posted

Six replies to the thread starter and not ONE on topic!! Including a moderator! It's about politics and not sex, for God's sake people!

In b4 someone tellin you to lighten up,.

Posted

In b4 someone tellin you to lighten up,.

The fact of the matter is that it now is eight, including this one that's off topic! It's got nothing to do with me being told "to lighten up"!

Posted

"voted in more than two years ago, but due to bureaucratic quibbles her official appointment was delayed" aka lets cause problems and hope she gives up... when you are voted in why can't people just accept that fact and let the appointments go like them or not

Posted

The fact of the matter is that it now is eight, including this one that's off topic! It's got nothing to do with me being told "to lighten up"!

it seems all your comments are also off topic.... and our comments are actually on topic talking about sex cause in politics we all get F*cked