Wife superglues cheating husband's penis

Tracy Hood Davis persuaded rivals Therese Ziemann, Michelle Belliveau and Wendy Sewell to get their own back on husband Donessa, US police say.

Sex attack charge: Therese Ziemann is said to have lured a cheating husband into a motel trap

Ziemann, 48, lured Mr Davis to a motel in Stockbridge, Wisconsin, tied him naked to the bed and blindfolded him.

He then heard a knock, was able to partly remove the blindfold and saw Hood Davis, Belliveau and Sewell enter the room.

Ziemann pointed a gun while one of the women glued his penis to his right leg.

The three have been charged with false imprisonment and Ziemann is also charged with sexual assault.

All were bailed.

source

Hahaha, awesome.

Wifey wouldn't find this funny, if someone glued her breasts.

If she was cheating, she'd deserve it too (Y)

I really don't understand this whole 'cheating' thing.

It's not a video game.

You can either forgive your partner, boy/girl/friend, if there are compelling reasons to -- or you just break up with them.

Don't physically attack them. That is not classy. :/

It's not a video game.

You can either forgive your partner, boy/girl/friend, if there are compelling reasons to -- or you just break up with them.

Why can't the one who wants someone else just break up with them first, before getting with the other person, instead of cheating? I'd much rather be dumped than cheated on. I have no sympathy for someone who is so disrespectful to their partner as to do that.

^ I guess some husbands, and perhaps wives, don't want to affect children, and/or get used to having a mate/housekeeper/breadwinner.

They don't want to lose everything over a little sex on the side.

It's not a video game.

You are looking at this wrong. Marriage and very long relationships are a huge investment. Its usually time and money. So think of cheating as someone stealing money or time from you by doing this. Would you then want revenge if you know you will never get back what was lost? In their case its trust that is lost. I can totally understand crimes of passion because how much work goes into relationships. I know I could never forgive my spouse if she cheated. She would be tainted at that point and I would never want to be with her again if that happened.

^ I guess some husbands, and perhaps wives, don't want to affect children, and/or get used to having a mate/housekeeper/breadwinner.

They don't want to lose everything over a little sex on the side.

I guess, but that's not how it works...

It's not a video game.

But it sure does make great news ;)

And what would we do without great news to laugh about ?