Neowin Digital Gallery - Yearly Edition 2012

Nice shots mainer, though what lens were you using for the closeups? The bokeh looks kinda "busy" (as opposed to "creamy") on it.

Nice shots mainer, though what lens were you using for the closeups? The bokeh looks kinda "busy" (as opposed to "creamy") on it.

yeah.. and i find the logo / watermark a bit distracting. doesn't help that it's kinda low res (blurry/pixelly).

yeah.. and i find the logo / watermark a bit distracting. doesn't help that it's kinda low res (blurry/pixelly).

I took the the shot through a Sumac tree, they are very "branchy" so the background looks that way due to that. I used the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS. I watermark and downsize anything I post on the internet like this since I sell my photos. Thanks for the comments.

I took the the shot through a Sumac tree, they are very "branchy" so the background looks that way due to that. I used the Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS. I watermark and downsize anything I post on the internet like this since I sell my photos. Thanks for the comments.

i meant the logo looks pixelly, not the photo...

Here's one I took from my computer desk :p

P52[6] Beans

6955317511_9cb9310cb7_z.jpg

This was very last minute, and I'm still a week behind! Going to have to find something else to photograph and then one more for this week.

Date Taken: 2012-03-04 14:22:52

Camera Make: Canon

Camera Model: Canon EOS 500D

Focal Length: 55 mm

Aperture: f/5.6

Exposure Time: 1.3

ISO: 100

6889514825_ddb9a8a20f_b.jpg

Camera:Canon Rebel t3

Aperture:f/4.0

Focal Length: 55mm

Software Used: Adobe Lightroom 3.4

6218851907_c90b6f0241_b.jpg

Camera:Canon Rebel T3

Focal Length: 50mm

Software used:Adobe lightroom 3.4

]6200890958_66e6537a2a_b.jpg

Camera: Canon Rebel T3

Aperture:f/4.0

Focal Length: 55mm

Software used: Adobe Lightroom 3.4

6980178085_79cff45f24_z.jpg

I really like the composition of the shot, but I feel like I may have gone a bit overboard in post-processing. I like the colors, but they feel a bit too unnatural.

I really like the two of the airplanes and the ones of the fire fighters are nice as well. Nice work everyone! I hope to get off my ass this year now that I have a car to get around and put my camera to good use.

I really like the two of the airplanes and the ones of the fire fighters are nice as well. Nice work everyone! I hope to get off my ass this year now that I have a car to get around and put my camera to good use.

Thanks