Clementine Music Player 1.0

I was looking for an alternate music player for Rhythmbox.It is great but it creates clicking sound while seeking tracks.There were some mp3s which didn't sounded and when I paused them, they sounds. ..and then changing to other tracks freezzes rhythmbox. . .annoyed

So I tried Clementine. It looked great sounded great (no more glitches like rhythmbox)> I was very much satisfied with

Clementine and then I configured the shortcuts which I used for winamp. . . .everything ok. . . alt+tab . . .started browsing. . .and then what. . . . .

I type C in browser,

Clementine pauses as C is configured to pause

I type V in browser, Clementine stops as V is configured to stop . .. and so on. . .

Damn . .depressed. . .I uninstalled

Clementine . . . . was it me alone having that problem?. . . .btw m using ubuntu 10.10

Finally I installed Audacious . .

I was looking for an alternate music player for Rhythmbox.It is great but it creates clicking sound while seeking tracks.There were some mp3s which didn't sounded and when I paused them, they sounds. ..and then changing to other tracks freezzes rhythmbox. . .annoyed

So I tried Clementine. It looked great sounded great (no more glitches like rhythmbox)> I was very much satisfied with

Clementine and then I configured the shortcuts which I used for winamp. . . .everything ok. . . alt+tab . . .started browsing. . .and then what. . . . .

I type C in browser,

Clementine pauses as C is configured to pause

I type V in browser, Clementine stops as V is configured to stop . .. and so on. . .

Damn . .depressed. . .I uninstalled

Clementine . . . . was it me alone having that problem?. . . .btw m using ubuntu 10.10

Finally I installed Audacious . .

I've never had that issue using clementine in linux or windows, but I'm using the default shortcuts. I'm guessing the media shortcuts in clementine are global shortcuts by default, and I don't see an option to toggle this (I recommend submitting a bug report for this, the devs are quite accessible)

Regarding audacious, have you tried the 3.2 beta? its pretty nice, finally has library search.

1. Install the Playback Statistics component:

http://www.foobar200...w/foo_playcount

2. Select from the menu, Library -> Playback Statistics -> Show recently added

3. You'll see a button on the right "...", click it and select Create Autoplaylist.

This is pretty good. However is there any solution that will let me configure the period? By default it shows tracks added in the last week, which right now is my entire library. Tracks added within the last 2 days would be better.

This is pretty good. However is there any solution that will let me configure the period? By default it shows tracks added in the last week, which right now is my entire library. Tracks added within the last 2 days would be better.

When you select "show recently added", you can adjust the search query. Replace "1 week" with "2 days" before creating the autoplaylist. Or right click an existing autoplaylist -> Autoplaylist properties, and adjust the query from there.