200 Million People Use Illicit Drugs

^ Only marijuana a few times, cuz 'friends' wanted to smoke it.

Just makes me cough.

Big waste of money.

I do like red wine, once in a while. ;)

i'd recommend dropping some LSD with X , a way more balanced combo (lol) if you ever wanted to experience any part of that '200 druggies' statistic. :| :cat:

^ Only marijuana a few times, cuz 'friends' wanted to smoke it.

Just makes me cough.

Big waste of money.

I do like red wine, once in a while. ;)

If it just makes you cough:

- your friends are having you burn and inhale something else :shiftyninja:

- your friends have some really weak ****

- you actually need to pull it into your lungs - but fear not, there are a few ways to ingest it.

If it just makes you cough:

- your friends are having you burn and inhale something else :shiftyninja:

- your friends have some really weak ****

- you actually need to pull it into your lungs - but fear not, there are a few ways to ingest it.

I think it's more like catnip -- not all cats react to it. ;)

I think it's more like catnip -- not all cats react to it. ;)

This is very true, but the number of people I've heard claim "it does nothing for me" is more then I think could actually be true... More often, the person is just "doing it wrong", not smoking enough, or the weed isn't worth anything. I do know some people though, who simply say they don't like the feeling, which seems more probable to me.

But hey, who knows, you could be one of the few.

On a side note, I know Kaboose was joking, but anyone who has little to no experience with drugs, and tries doing acid and X together (aka "candy flipping") is either going to have the experience of a life time, or will go stark raving mad... I'd very much like to try a psych at some point, but I don't know if I ever will. ****'s intense.

I vote for legalizing drugs in favor of harm reduction and control. Not even mentioning the fact that would jump of the crysis in a blink of an eye. Okay maybe not in a blink of an eye, but there are more important and serious bussiness to take care of, and we all know that this "war on drugs" isn't exactly how it sounds.