Updated portfolio's design

Question

8 answers to this question

Nice design. I like the clean look and it has a modern feel to it.

Just a thought. I would remove the border around all the images. It gives it too much of a closed off feel. Too many boxes. I think that would improve the visual flow of your content. Like on the Gallery, Links and Projects pages. Just my opinion, of course.

Why not put your Project page as your Home page content? Seems like a waste that no content is on your homepage. There is nothing to grab visitors.

The link to your mobile website is broken under Projects.

But I like it, overall. :)

I really don't like at all. It really looks like a wireframe that you added images and some jQuery effects. Do a search on CSS Gallery in google and you can good some good design to go with. Good luck.

Its very nice and clean, I like it but the unnecessary black borders detract for the overall design, just did some mucking about in photoshop see attached images for ideas.

post-90202-0-39077100-1327109748_thumb.j

post-90202-0-32191900-1327109768_thumb.j

Its very nice and clean, I like it but the unnecessary black borders detract for the overall design, just did some mucking about in photoshop see attached images for ideas.

I like this quite a bit. Really cleans it up.

As said im not a fan of the huge black borders, i quite like what xirtam did and removed the huge black lines as thats what i tended to focus on more. I also thought the huge varemenos logo below the footer was unnecessary, i did however steal the fancybox link from you as im looking for a decent gallery =P

Well, i got rid of the thick black border and i might work on redesigning it again since i see many of you dont like it.

Im planning to reimplement few stuff like for example the homepage (im going to take the about, links and project pages to combine them in 1)