5 posts in this topic

Posted

[size=5]Experts: We're stuck with passwords

Posted

[quote name='RylkoZegar' timestamp='1326816759' post='594589487']
Hi there was an app in the market called TforGG and it was free... but recently they upgraded it to 3.0 version and removed that free version ;-(
I did play with 2.0 version for free and it helped a lot with macro, so Is there any way to cancel recent updates for applications? (im using samsung galaxy II)
or do you know website with old android applications? I cant pay for new 3.0 version, beacuse my card is declined all time, probably beacuse of the country i live in.
btw. sorry for my english. here you are the link: [b]bit.ly/TforGG[/b] (their korean website works only from korean IP`s ;-/ so there is no support).
I was looking at few starcraft forums for, but no results... even for other races, there is still no free app.
[/quote]

:spam:

Posted

I don't see the problem with them
They seem to work pretty fine.

They'll be replaced after all. In 2030.
Provided, we last that long

Posted

^ That is the biggest spam I have seen! :o (reported)

Posted

^^ the hell? reported.

You know what..biometrics might be nice, but passwords are used a lot more. My solution is to use last pass. I only need to remember one really strong password (plus my TrueCrypt password) and I can log into anything. The upside is that since LP remembers everything, I can use it's "Generate Password" feature to fill in the MAX length/combination for extremely secure passwords. Had a website I needed to register for the other day, max length accepted was 30 digits. You try remembering a combination of 30 mixed case/numbers/symbols. With LP, no problem

What would really make my day though, was some some type of RFID or usb based authentication to LP. Something so that as long as my "token" was within a few inches of my keyboard/mouse/whatever, LP knew I was there and would log in automatically (Btw, the auto login feature is fantastic.)

I no longer mind having to try and remember passwords.