Netflix and Starz end their agreement, Starz Play content to be removed

Netflix and Starz have long had a content partnership, but that relationship is coming to an end, and all of Starz titles are set to be removed from the streaming service. The deal included a lot of Disney and Sony content, and the complicated licensing issues of the three companies with Netflix were responsible for the breakdown of their negotiations in September, when they announced they would in fact end their partnership. According to Netflix's Reed Hoffman, the Starz partnership accounted for about 8 percent of the content available on Netflix, making it significant chunk of their offerings. While no specific date for the end of the contents' availability has been announced, we expect it to be any day now.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/2/27/2828352/netflix-startz-play-content-pulled

Fine by me. Starz never updated their movies on Netflix. Plus, Netflix has so many spelling errors and episode mixups its not even funny.

*it's

I dare say, what a 'total sick burn'

edit: added word total for further effect

Comments like these are worse than mine or others spelling mistakes. Provide something to the article or just ignore it.

Comments like these are worse than mine or others spelling mistakes. Provide something to the article or just ignore it.

Relax. You might live longer.