Should we all tell him?

I know we had a pact to not reveal our reality to him until the chosen day but his life is so boring and the subtle hints are not going through his simple mind. I need to know. I know this is beyond the rules of the institution but we're waiting to know when he will break through this sense of reality. The chosen one doesn't seem so chosen. /rant from the control ship

I know we had a pact to not reveal our reality to him until the chosen day but his life is so boring and the subtle hints are not going through his simple mind. I need to know. I know this is beyond the rules of the institution but we're waiting to know when he will break through this sense of reality. The chosen one doesn't seem so chosen. /rant from the control ship

What is wrong with you? Do you want to comprimise the mission? Get this thread deleted A.S.A.P., and one more outburst like this from you and I'll make sure I.O. knows about it.

I used the master system

Google!

to trace these digits.

Compiling the information of the first results I found in the master system

Google!

, I received these photographs:

28371464_c80df62b1c.jpg

2650263093_18b5c3c099.jpg

Now we must decipher the connection between the twisted road, and the Spanish, and/or possibly Mexican girl!

(Also, I really wanna find that road now, and go up it backwards. Do Not Enter, is tempting.)

• Like 1

I think we should not tell him.

You're obviously not attending the Wednesday meetings.

We talked about this issue probably for the past 3 months and we decided it's best that we continue not telling him anything.

As you might know, he's quite unstable, you might think this would help his situation, which it objectively would, but unfortunately this will be such a sh*tstorm of bad news in his mind after all that he went through, that I seriously think that he might "quit" before realizing it's for his own good in the long run.

He's doomed, he's passed (and we along with it) the point of no return.

Maybe some day we might be able to tell him, but until then, we need to play nice and make the situation a game we must master - maybe for the rest of our lives.

Having said that, will you please attend the Wednesday meetings again?

I'm sick and tired of having to tell that all the peeps who are too lazy to appear. :no:

Glassed Silver:mac

This is not good, we've gone too far. I think it is time to tell everything to everyone involved. It is our only hope of redemption.

I agree with what Glassed_Silver is saying, more people need to turn up

• Like 1