Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|PAX Prime 2014 News & Discussion||
|Buy USA,CANADA,UK,AUSTRALIA DOCUMENT at email@example.com||
|Buy Genuine Green card,Visa, passport.I D,driver license Working permit card.contact.lindalass2@gmai||
|Official Dogs vs Cats||
|Buy USA visa,passport,green card,driver license,permit card,at firstname.lastname@example.org||
Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:17
Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:35
Posted 08 March 2012 - 11:38
Posted 08 March 2012 - 14:04
Posted 20 April 2012 - 13:22
Posted 17 September 2012 - 14:28
Posted 17 September 2012 - 15:01
I´m having the same situation with ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 in Windows 8 X64 .... Did yoy solve this problem in Windows 8 X64??? or only in 32 Bits?
Posted 03 January 2013 - 15:53
Posted 30 January 2013 - 21:26
Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:55
Yes, I solved this problem the other day with an ATI Mobility Radeon X1300 and Windows 8 x64.
Here is how to do it:
1. Download ATI Catalyst 9.3 and extract the installation files.
2. Modify the drivers using Mobility Modder (the tool doesn't seem to work on Windows 8, but it works on Windows 7).
3. Disable driver signature enforcement and install the driver '9_3_vista64_win7_64_dd_ccc_wdm_enu\Driver\Packages\Drivers\Display\LH6A_INF\CH_76829.inf' in Device Manager, i.e. Update Driver Software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a group of device drivers on my computer > Have Disk.
Posted 27 October 2013 - 13:01
I cannot get any ATI Radeon X1300 drivers / Catalyst Control Centre versions to work with Windows 8 CP x64...any help you guys can offer to get it sorted? I'm using a Dell Dimension 9200 from 2007.
Thanks in advance :-)
I solve this driver problem after 3h. Here is the solution for instaling Ati Radeon x1300 driver for Windows 8 32:
1. Download catalyst_8-31-100_vista32_rtm
2. Set for downloaded file(catalyst_8-31-100_vista32_rtm) the compatibility mode for Vista(simple, not Service pack 1 or 2)
3. Instal and enjoy!