Angry Birds Space now available for download, pigs will fly

Angry Birds Space now available for download, pigs will fly

Rejoice, casual gamers -- Angry Birds Space has landed! Rovio's latest game -- which we recently took for a spin on Samsung's Galaxy Note LTE at SXSW -- frees itself from the earth's gravitational pull to explore the final frontier. We've gathered download links to all the major platforms below for your epic birds vs. pigs entertainment. Aren't space physics fun?

Source: Engadget

By giving the "pointer", they made it a child's play. Seems much easier than the previous games. Pretty fun still, but miss those I-swear-it-must-have-been-designed-by-sadists-from-hell-itself levels. :p

Agreed, the pointer is kind of silly. I've only gotten to play a few levels, I'm thinking maybe it will just be there for the first several levels, to get people used to the physics of this version...?

On another note, I'm loving how the pigs' expressions change xD

I would download it if i could pay for it so that i wouldn't have the annoying ads in the way.

You can, might be US only though i'm not 100%: http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=2350149011

You can also just disable your phones internet, or install Ad-Free if you have root.

Does the "hd" version have Retina iPad graphics?

I'm disappointed there isn't a Universal version for iOS. I almost want to make a promise to myself and my wallet to stop supporting Developers who don't release universal apps.

Very good game indeed. The gravity pull effect is good fun to play around with!

I'm quite enjoying it so far...matter of fact, I haven't been able to put it down, lol! :D Great job, Rovio! This is my favorite so far!

Does the "hd" version have Retina iPad graphics?

I'm disappointed there isn't a Universal version for iOS. I almost want to make a promise to myself and my wallet to stop supporting Developers who don't release universal apps.

OK, have fun with that. (Y)

Aren't universal apps on iOS mostly a huge waste of space? I've heard even iPhone apps are starting to get incredibly huge because they all start including Retina iPad graphics.

Aren't universal apps on iOS mostly a huge waste of space? I've heard even iPhone apps are starting to get incredibly huge because they all start including Retina iPad graphics.

Seriously? It is not like any iOS device has a 1GB capacity these days. I would much rather have a larger universal version that plays on all of my iOS devices, both my iPad and iPhone, rather than have to pay for the same damn app twice. So cannot even fathom how having that option would be considered a waste of space.

Game is insanely fun. I'm playing on PC (which surprisingly works pretty well I think) and the only negative I find is that I can't disable the music! Only can disable the sound completely, not just music. Meh. Still though, super fun, and some of the later levels I'm on get quite complex.

Seriously? It is not like any iOS device has a 1GB capacity these days. I would much rather have a larger universal version that plays on all of my iOS devices, both my iPad and iPhone, rather than have to pay for the same damn app twice. So cannot even fathom how having that option would be considered a waste of space.

Well what I heard from people who use their iPhones for music and had it almost filled completely, is that they had many updates that failed the last few days, because some apps suddenly got a lot bigger and just didn't fit anymore. Some apps are getting at least twice as big.

It can't be that hard for Apple to automate the removal of unused graphic files from the application before or during the installation.