The New Robocop Will Be "More Human"

Why must they kill every damn character they come across?

The Robocop character was killed off fairly well with the third sequel. I can't see them ruining it anymore than has already been done.

• Like 1

I bet this new Robocop will be powered by iOS in the POV shots. All movies these days somehow have to have an Apple logo shown in at least two scenes.

Long live MS-DOS 3.3 Robocop. Robocop 2 (Cain) ran a hacked version of Mac OS. Not sure what ED-209 ran on.

I wish they'd bring back ED-209, he was "cute". The part where he was trying to walk down the stairs and rolled down is classic. The Robocop movies cover a lot of genuine problems with robotics.

I bet this new Robocop will be powered by iOS in the POV shots. All movies these days somehow have to have an Apple logo shown in at least two scenes.

Long live MS-DOS 3.3 Robocop. Robocop 2 (Cain) ran a hacked version of Mac OS. Not sure what ED-209 ran on.

Terminator 1 ran 6502 assembly language.

• Like 2

Another good movie going to the crappier.

Oh please... If the dreadful sequels &, somehow worse, TV shows didn't send Robocop to the crappier then I cannot imagine how it would be possible for the new film to do so.

Oh please... If the dreadful sequels &, somehow worse, TV shows didn't send Robocop to the crappier then I cannot imagine how it would be possible for the new film to do so.

Don't forget the terrible video games. Robocop 3 on Super Nintendo was awful. Then there's this one, where Robocop wears a metal bowl on his head.

915746_front.jpg

Joel Kinnaman Talks ROBOCOP Reboot: ?I Can?t Imagine How ROBOCOP Could Be PG-13?

Do you know if you are going to go for an R rating or a PG-13?

Kinnaman: I sincerely hope they?re going for R ?cause I can?t imagine how RoboCop could be PG-13. That would be a huge mistake. If I have any say in it, I will fight very hard for it. It has to be violent.

I was addicted to that game!

I was forced to try to enjoy it. I traded a perfectly good copy of Pilotwings and Actraiser for it because I figured 16-bit Robocop would be awesome. I eventually got my games back but the guy who traded with me didn't even want his Robocop 3 back.