Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
.Rob

showtime Dexter (Season 7)

268 posts in this topic

is that even a real job? I've never even heard of it except in Dexter lol.

I am from the UK though, maybe their just called something else here, its a bit gruesome for a british job title

Apparently so since there are degrees in it. Although I would figure in most police departments you don't have someone just for that, most crime scene analysts probably have training at least in it.

nearly time! :woot:

Well, it's over for season 7... But hell, I found the ending to be too easy... Deb saved Dex, but what's next? Guess we'll have to wait until the end of september 2013, season 8, the last one...

Will we see Hanna again?

84dffa9a-1d9b-4715-bfaf-f5f85fc698de.jpg

Holy sheit. Good episode, a lot of "oh ****" moments. Wish next season started next week lol.

Wonder what Hannah Mckay will do...

is that even a real job? I've never even heard of it except in Dexter lol.

I am from the UK though, maybe their just called something else here, its a bit gruesome for a british job title

It is. I see them alot in true crime shows/documentaries.

What a finale :D Can't wait for season 8 now.

I didn't actually think they were going to kill her off :o

I thought Deb was going to stop him and really wasn't expecting what happened next.

Can't believe season 8 will be the last. This is quite simply the best show on TV!!!

Crazy. It's over for another year. I think that was the 3rd best season (behind 4 and 2)

going to miss this show when it ends, easily one of the best I've ever seen :(

OMG, this was so suspenseful, this has to be one the best episodes i have ever seen in the show. :|

I called it right almost 3 weeks ago :D

I never get anything right with TV haha

post-147642-0-08947900-1355772597.png

I think I feel a bit let down after watching the finale. I know they are going to figure out a way to explain what happened she cant just go missing after what everyone at the station saw. And I cant wait to see how they figure out the warrant situation as those dont just disappear.. oh well, here is to 9 months of speculation

1 person likes this

Great season finale.

Laguerta's last scene

was very suspenseful and was very well done. the whole episode was full of "oh sh*t" moments as someone rightfully said above.

Also, I loved all the Dokes flash backs. Awesome quotes! :D

Is it me, or does anybody else love the added touch to the episode with what Dexter says at the end of every episode?

surprise, mutha****er!

Deb had to choose between killing Dexter and killing LaGuerta. Killing Dexter would have been the wiser thing to do, but Deb has always run on emotion and disliked her brother's cold logic.

Deb had to choose between killing Dexter and killing LaGuerta. Killing Dexter would have been the wiser thing to do, but Deb has always run on emotion and disliked her brother's cold logic.

LOL, and you know, they kinda need Dexter to do the last season!!!

3 people like this

LOL, and you know, they kinda need Dexter to do the last season!!!

yea , they didnt have to bring the storyline to where she has that choice though :)

Seriously though, if Dexter can't be convinced to stop killing I don't know how she [her character] expects that to end well. It would make sense for her to take the advice she gives to her brother more seriously.

Hannah did drug Debra after all ...

1 person likes this

Hannah did drug Debra after all ...

I really wish they didn't reveal that. It would've been nice to continue that mystery into the new season.

What a finale :D Can't wait for season 8 now.

I didn't actually think they were going to kill her off :o

I thought Deb was going to stop him and really wasn't expecting what happened next.

Can't believe season 8 will be the last. This is quite simply the best show on TV!!!

I'm still like, what the hell.

Deb shoots Laguerta with, what I presume to be, her service weapon. How do you explain the ballistics evidence as all law enforcement issued weapons are ballistics tested? Also, both Deb and Dex were at the same location, so their phone records and GPS data can still be subpoenaed or gotten by warrant. And, what about the previous warrants that Laguerta obtained? There's a digital record of the request as well as the judge who signed it knowing what it is they've signed. And, when Deb was cradling Laguerta did she cry-talk, "I hate you," to Dexter?

A lotta questions that need answers. A lotta questions.

I'm still like, what the hell.

Deb shoots Laguerta with, what I presume to be, her service weapon. How do you explain the ballistics evidence as all law enforcement issued weapons are ballistics tested? Also, both Deb and Dex were at the same location, so their phone records and GPS data can still be subpoenaed or gotten by warrant. And, what about the previous warrants that Laguerta obtained? There's a digital record of the request as well as the judge who signed it knowing what it is they've signed. And, when Deb was cradling Laguerta did she cry-talk, "I hate you," to Dexter?

A lotta questions that need answers. A lotta questions.

yeah I thought that about the weapon too, when it happened I actually said out loud "With her police weapon!? BS!" Dexters getting a little too out-there for me. I mean a blood analyst who kills people is already out there, but there is too much stuff now that is easily explained away.

also who said Laguerta is dead? I mean she probably is, but still, maybe not.

Wait for Season 8 before trying to make sense of the weapon thing. I though the same thing when it happened.

If he collected the round IF it went through, they can't do a bullet trace. As far as I know anyways.

1 person likes this