Dexter (Season 7)

Eps six was pretty good. Like where the different story lines are going right now.

Looks like dexter is gonna get some hot box in the coming weeks. dang she got so wet from that action. HA.

Ummm.... if someone stole my ENTIRE electric toothbrush, I probably notice!!!!!

Yeah but maybe he hadnt gone home? Not sure if it all happened in one day. He also didnt notice the files missing on his PC yet im sure...cause hed have been more spooked.

Yeah but maybe he hadnt gone home? Not sure if it all happened in one day. He also didnt notice the files missing on his PC yet im sure...cause hed have been more spooked.

It happened in the span of a few hours. Dexter snuck in while Sal was over at Hannah's house (4PM or so) and then Sal was over at Dexter's house at 7PM.

I was wondering when Deb would be turning. I sense Laguarta is going to find Dex's table...

Why don't you think Hannah will kill LaGuerta or even kill Deb , which will turn Dexter against her and put her on the table ?

A lot of the theories here are leaving out Hannah altogether.

And LaGuerta will probably find out its Dexter through Dexter killing Isaak Sirko. She'll assume Deb may be covering for Dexter and put her own investigation in.

This is what I think will happen.

I think LaGuerta is going to end up finding about Dexter in some way, probably after he does a kill maybe? While Dexter may not know that she has found out. Hannah will probably find out and kills LaGuerta to protect Dexter like she did of that book writer. Then I believe Dexter will end up killing Hannah, just like he did that girl at the end of season 5 or was it 4?

When is Deb going to tell Dexter about how she feels about him?

I have to say Isaak has been a good "tough" character. Ray Stevenson's done a good job IMO :).

Looking forward to next weeks! The hunt it finally on and it's gunna be a good'en!

I have to say Isaak has been a good "tough" character. Ray Stevenson's done a good job IMO :).

Looking forward to next weeks! The hunt it finally on and it's gunna be a good'en!

Agreed.. I love Isaak's character. Im going to miss him :shifty: . Best baddie since Trinity

umm.. in the pics above.. do we know who the chick is next to Dexter on the beach.. or the kid on the water?

It's Dexter's step-kids,

Agreed.. I love Isaak's character. Im going to miss him :shifty: . Best baddie since Trinity

Dexter is right that Isaak's motivations are a bit cartoonish, though, even as he puffs himself up as some sophisticated person