I saw a UFO

Well, sorta. I didn't actually SEE one but it was kinda strange. YES I am a believer in alien civilizations and YES I feel they have visited earth and are still visiting. But, I would never lie about seeing one.

I was driving at about 2am and I looked up and saw two green lights. They weren't blinking or anything they were just two steady green lights. As hard as I tried to look into the night to see them I couldn't. The area I was in sometimes has low flying planes and you can hear them clearly. This moved silently. The ONLY reason I think it was an actual craft was because the lights were steady and fixed in movement so they were attached to something. Either that or they flew in ridiculously close and similar patterns. Either way I think it was kinda creepy. They disappeared over the highway when I tried to pull over and look. Any idea what kinda craft has those traits?

The question is, were they military, or truly Alien ... :alien:

And I have seen 'UFOs' twice in my life.

I have no idea. I really wish I knew and wish I was able to actually SEE the craft. All I saw were those two lights attached to a structure.

^ The disappointing thing with just seeing a couple of lights, they could be anything.

The chinese lanterns, amatuer rockets, maybe a space sattelite, a balloon, etc.

Or the just might be a craft from Alpha Centauri.

Keep looking up ...

Lights aaaaye?

The other day, my dad saw a perfectly horizontal grey tube with curved ends following a small plane, it was in no way attached to the plane and was floating slightly above/behind it. Unfortunately he was driving so he couldn't get a photo.

This also reminds me of a tale my grandparents told me from when they were much younger, they both saw this really bright LED-like light in the middle of this field across the valley, when suddenly it started accelerating in a straight line before moving up and flying around the mountain at high speed. Apparently they brushed it off until they saw word of it in the paper the following day. Creepy!

I've never seen anything myself, but it would totally scare the **** out of me if I did. :(