Skyrim update question

Hello,

I want to buy Skyrim, but a lot of reviews say that it will freeze after a certaion level, and it has a lot of bugs after the last update! specially the ps3 version, is that true? Do you recommend buying it?

Thanks,

I got hold of it recently, and haven't updated it yet (no internet connection). I notice that it pauses occasionally, mostly when I open the menu to access items, map and magic. But then it comes back and I can continue without an issue.

Not sure about the level issue. I've heard about it, but I'm too low a level to have experienced anything like that yet.

From everyone i asked the PS3 version is much much better after the 1.5 update that came out last week.

From everyone i asked the PS3 version is much much better after the 1.5 update that came out last week.
Hmm, looks like I'll be travelling with my PS3 this weekend then! Actually, I'd probably do that anyway just so I can continue to play Skyrim at the parent's place. :laugh:

It's good to hear that these issues have finally been patched. I had it crash on me a few times, especially when first entering a town or village as it loaded up all the assets. And then there was the overly large game save problem... I must admit, it put me off playing the game; having to save all the time just in case, it started to get a bit tedious. I might give it another look again.

Got this on release date and bar a few bugs that stopped me completing certain quests haven't really had an issue with it. Right up until the 1.5 release. Played it last night and the game froze solid. Had to power off the console. When I powered back on my save game was corrupted. First time I've really had a problem with Skyrim and unfortunately it was with the latest patch.