Lost the ability to find showtime for movies quickly from the "search&#

I am not sure why, but my HD7 with WP7.5 build 8107 all of a sudden lost the ability to view showtime for movies quickly. I was trying to compete with my brother to see who can find the showtime to the movie "The Hunger Games" faster. I typed in "the hunger games" after pressing the search button, and the phone automatically shows me the movie as the FIRST option similar to the attached picture.

Now, that ability is gone. Instead of showing that as the first option, it shows me websites to the movie. Does anyone else have this issue? Global location is turned on, and also the search location is on. In fact, I haven't changed anything. It just stopped working. I also restarted the phone, but problem still persists. And I know that location is working correctly, since it identifies my area correctly (top right corner).

Basically: It worked many times before, it worked once today to find "the hunger games," but it now won't show any showtime for any movies. I tried "21 jump street" and "safe house" and I got back just websites.

Attached file: When searching for a movie from the Search button, the screenshot on the left is what I should get. Note that the pic is just a sample and not my phone. Instead of getting that, all I get are web searches to websites.

post-117866-0-90647600-1334212257.jpg

Quick update: It's working now. I have no clue why the function just disappeared, and now it's back. When I typed in "the hunger games" or "21 jump street", the first option I see is similar to the screenshot on the left above. Very, very strange!

PS: I beat my brother in searching for the movie showtime and also finding the nearest "office depot". He has a Samsung Galaxy S II :-).