Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

tv Longmire (A&E Series)

15 posts in this topic

Walt Longmire (Robert Taylor) is the dedicated and unflappable sheriff of Absaroka County, Wyoming. Widowed only a year, he is a man in psychic repair, hiding his pain behind a dry wit and a granite poker face.

With the help of Vic (Katee Sackhoff), a female deputy new to the department, and his close friend and confidant Henry Standing Bear (Lou Diamond Phillips), Longmire sets out to rebuild his life, one step, and one mystery, at a time.

?Longmire,? a contemporary crime thriller set in Big Sky country, is based on the Walt Longmire Mystery novels by best-selling author Craig Johnson.

kateesackoffcomlongm.jpg

aajpwA6A.jpg aag945f2.jpg aawvyEmW.jpg aayK4Pf9.jpg aahikDYT.jpg aavXx0BZ.jpg aaqB3jhv.jpg aaxlDPLF.jpg aawrEBZl.jpg aacnlv8D.jpg

I just watched the first episode and found it quite entertaining.

I just watched the first episode and found it quite entertaining.

Same, just finished watching it on the DVR. Wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, but was pleasantly surprised. I'm good for more, got it queued up to catch new episodes.

I liked it! *adds to list*

Starbuck on a pole :wub:

Sheriff Walt has a long, dusty, crime-solving road ahead of him, because A&E has renewed Longmire for a second season.

Our sister site Deadline reports that the network made the decision only four weeks into the Western-flavored drama?s inaugural season.

The mystery series, set in a part of Wyoming where lots of bad stuff seems to happen, stars Robert Taylor as the titular character and Battlestar Galactica grad Katee Sackhoff as his deputy, Vic. Smallville alum Cassidy Freeman plays Longmire?s daughter.

A&E apparently likes the numbers Longmire is racking up: Its premiere grabbed 4.1 million total viewers and was the channel?s most-watched scripted series debut ever.

Longmire airs Sundays at 10/9c, and its Season 1 finale is scheduled for August 5.

http://tvline.com/2012/06/29/longmire-renewed-season-2/

pjpqszr7.jpg

Love this show. Can't wait for season 2 :)

abeboLZx.jpg aciYvUOx.jpg adkpZFVV.jpg absli8Cj.jpg addkP3Ko.jpg acejwiWv.jpg adpq4qoc.jpg adey1GvX.jpg acryBjjr.jpg acjNtI7G.jpg acz9HqSx.jpg abkU8Olm.jpg aco2eoC6.jpg

Crazy season opener!

Never heard of this show... Looks interesting, will give it a try.

Never heard of this show... Looks interesting, will give it a try.

It's really good (Y)

It's really good (Y)

O.k, then. Going to try it for sure.

Thanks.