Starz Orders New Michael Bay Series "Black Sails"

It's basically about pirates.. pirating.  Oh and lots of lesbian sex.

:shiftyninja: hmm....   pirates you say?

but yeah, marco polo sounds a bit more interesting.

Haven't watched the other shows.  But it's pretty good.  It's basically about pirates.. pirating.  Oh and lots of lesbian sex. But there is like a political element to it too which creates a decent storyline.

That's good.  Hope it keeps the momentum.  

Max & Eleanor but they quarreled , now only Max & Anne purely for scheming

• 2 weeks later...

episode 5, an interesting one with unsuspecting twist ....

Flint and Thomas

:omg:  

Miranda wishful thought of pardon contradict with Flint intention of becoming a ruler of Nassau :p   

probably the fights between Flint & Vane would be intervene by Eleanor for a greater future :huh: 

season 2 episode 9, rather shocking  :o looking forward to season 2 finale  :D

Miranda killed as she exposed Ashe betrayal towards her husband, she & flint ; Ashe daughter might help flint to escape 

:hmmm:

Captain Vane intention to save Captain Flint is admirable ,  will he take the opportunity to reclaim his prize  :p

Eleanor captured is so unexpected, will she escape by herself or someone rescue her  :shiftyninja: 

This whole season was amazing, and the season finale was just the icing on the cake. 
Season 3 will be freaking awesome, really looking forward to it :D 

• 11 months later...
10 hours ago, Adam1V said:

Has anyone else finished Season 3?

Thought the final episode was really good and overall I've really enjoyed this series.

Surprised its not been discussed more on here....

I have watched every episode of the season so far, thanks to Amazon Prime Video releasing it the day after it airs in the US. It should ink more deals like that with other shows. So far it has been pretty decent, though not without its hiccups. One complaint I do have: not enough "sexy" scenes, definitely far below average compared to previous seasons.

Loved this season and love this show. It has everything and in alot of ways, has a production that is equal to Game of Thrones. (story, VFX, casting, locations etc).

If you haven't seen it, I would say watch season 1, episode 1 and you will be hooked right away.

59 minutes ago, Anarkii said:

Loved this season and love this show. It has everything and in alot of ways, has a production that is equal to Game of Thrones. (story, VFX, casting, locations etc).

If you haven't seen it, I would say watch season 1, episode 1 and you will be hooked right away.

I respect your opinion, but I do not agree that Black Sails is in the same league as Game of Thrones. It is good, but not that good. I like this show, but I do not love it.

9 hours ago, vanx said:

I respect your opinion, but I do not agree that Black Sails is in the same league as Game of Thrones. It is good, but not that good. I like this show, but I do not love it.

I don't think the show overall is in the same league, but would agree the cast, VFX and locations are slightly similar.