Is it safe to buy a Nexus from Amazon?

Hi everybody,

I plan to buy a Galaxy Nexus from Amazon here: http://www.amazon.co...3653664&sr=8-1. I just wanted to ask if it is safe to buy from them and are they sending really new ones? I'm afraid I might receive a refurb or a broken one...

Thanks

buy it from official google store https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=galaxy_nexus_hspa

for $399 + tax & shipping and I am sure total is less than the price at amazon.

Yeah, $400 directly from Google as long as you want the GSM version. Was thinking about one myself, but for only a little more I could get a One X. Tough choice!

all the phones from "Amazon" are NEW, make sure you know who your seller is. I've bought every phone i have from them for the past 6 years. and with their cost, I still don't know why people buy from the carrier O.o

• Like 1

I wanted to buy directly from the Play Store but sadly I'm not in the US :(

Oh, that makes sense. Well yeah, Amazon should be entirely trustworthy to buy from in my opinion. If it was a refurbished or used unit, it would definitely say that on the listing.

Oh, that makes sense. Well yeah, Amazon should be entirely trustworthy to buy from in my opinion. If it was a refurbished or used unit, it would definitely say that on the listing.

Ok, I see. I'll get it from Amazon then.

Thanks for all your replies guys. I'm excited to have an Android phone soon :D

Ok, I see. I'll get it from Amazon then.

Thanks for all your replies guys. I'm excited to have an Android phone soon :D

good luck with your purchase. Galaxy Nexus is an amazing phone.

Oh yea, just look at the page....

Looks like the company Global Mobiles is storing these phones at Amazon's warehouse. (look where it says Fulfilled by Amazon) So when you place the order, Amazon will ship it out to you and Amazon guarantees delivery and will warranty anything for a certain amount of time.

I know you've probably already bought it, but just make sure you're buying from AMAZON.

I bought mine from them and it's fine, was brand new.

When buying from a dealer on Amazon rather than Amazon itself, try looking at the feedback. This company has 94% positive with over 12,000 ratings, so whilst they're not the best I've seen, they appear to be trustworthy.

Also as somebody said above, "fulfilled by Amazon" means that Amazon will guarantee the item.