Win a free Tier-1 subscription to Neowin!

there really is no "why" should i get one. i just want one for the subscription befintes. what benefits does a subscription have?

thank u

Because I cured an entire village in Africa from aids using mustard and ketchup. And that is why I should win a subscription :D

I think I deserve one because i've been here for a while and have a lot of posts. :p

That's a valid reason, right??? ;)

Now just watch all the one ten post wonders coming in for a free giveaway. Man that annoys me...

I think I deserve it because of these threads that I've made:

1. Mafia 2 Giveaway to Neowin Members

2. Battlefield 3 Giveaway to Neowin Members

3. Meowin.net Thread

4. Dog ate my shoes Thread

I think these contributions put me in the running at least :p

Holy crap you really want that sub eh?

Well, if you are going to enter with that. I'm going to enter with this geeky joke of mine:-

SELECT * FROM problem; 
(99 rows returned) 
SELECT * FROM problem WHERE type='bitch'; 
(0 rows returned)

I really need it because my Tier 2 sub that I won last year has just expired and I need more of the secret threads that are secrets :ninja:

I wouldn't say that I've done anything special to deserve it, but it sure would be nice to be a subscriber. I've tried several times in the past but I can't because it requires PayPal. :(

I Love Neowin, Beem useing this site for over 4+ years now.

I Deserve a Tier-1 Sub Becose .... hmmm...well times are hard and i'd realy love one,

When i can i'lll give back to the Comunity.. Love everyone here... and Realy love how the Forums are Friendly and Theres not a lot of Flameing / People puting others down etc.

Take care.

Philllip.

Love everyone here... and Realy love how the Forums are Friendly and Theres not a lot of Flameing / People puting others down etc.

Are we browsing the same forum?

:p

EDIT: My 6,700th post. Huh.

Middle aged single guy seeks passive benificiary to sponsor learning and recreation online on world wide website of better looking unprofessional journalism.

eh?

• Like 2

Hey, everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has participated.

There is still time to enter! The contest closes tonight at 11:59PM EST. A winner will be announced sometime tomorrow morning.

Hey, everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has participated.

There is still time to enter! The contest closes tonight at 11:59PM EST. A winner will be announced sometime tomorrow morning.

So who won?

Alright, so... We have a winner!

Because of the number of deserving replies, I felt the fairest way to select a winner was to do it randomly. I entered the usernames of everyone who entered into a database, created a PHP script, and drew a winner...

And the winner is: Intrinsica!

I have sent a PM to the winner letting them know. Within the next day (whenever I have a second), I will go ahead and PM a mod & send the money via PayPal to Neowin.

Congratulations, Intrinsica! And, thank you to everyone who entered!!!

• Like 3

Congratulations.

Because of the number of deserving replies, I felt the fairest way to select a winner was to do it randomly. I entered the usernames of everyone who entered into a database, created a PHP script, and drew a winner...

266.jpg

random.org

Huh, I won? That's brilliant. Thanks for that, Whitebread!

If Neowin ever offers more options to pay other than PayPal, rest assured that I'll create a similar competition for people. What goes around comes around, am I right?

Thanks again, guys.

• Like 2

How do you win?

Easy! Post in this thread describing why you think you deserve a free subscription. After the contest closes, I'll choose a deserving Neowin member.

Alright, so... We have a winner!

I felt the fairest way to select a winner was to do it randomly. I entered the usernames of everyone who entered into a database, created a PHP script, and drew a winner...

I'm gonna cut someone. Deep, with glass from a broken bottle. This is the biggest rigged contest since the 2000 presidential election.